Author Topic: BIKORINO IS OVERRATED  (Read 3217 times)

Ken Bilele on: May 15, 2018, 09:52

• View Profile
I have now watched Bikorino do his thing twice here in Nairobi, one being last Sunday at Koroga festival and my honest opinion is that this gentleman is OVERRATED. I honestly think that Sara solo may be better than Bikorino. This gentleman can not do any single signature by Flam or Kimbangu, He would try and gets off badly.

My other honest opinion is that Werra may be the biggest CORN artiste of our time. One clever musician who will entertain his fans without him being much involved in singing. I ask myself how is Werra managing to take all the monies home when its clear that he's not doing much that the leader should be doing.

Lastly, these artistes no longer take African tour seriously or our music is purely dwindling.

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 15, 2018, 10:22

• View Profile
Well I have noticed too, Bicorine in live usually fails hard to reach the perfection in execution of other soloists unlike Sarah, and for Werra historically Werra had always had a great relationship with influent journalist unilke JB who was acting like a star which made the journalist chose to push Werra instead of JB.
Werra knew since the beginning he wasn't a great singer this is why he built is fortune on atalakus like Bill and Celeo, Brigade and by letting singers like Ferre and so on to sing.
Promotion it is not a concept of being good but being smart pushing yourself, Deplick is better than Robinio and Fabregas at singing but he rarely produces something as big as Mascara or Tsha Nanu Boye, JB is one of the best if not the best singer of his generation but his album is there waiting while Werra already did three

Jdog #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:56

• View Profile
Sounds good to me. I really like Jaimaiques stage presence. Bobby Ronaldinho has improved a lot in dancing.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

BR #3 on: May 15, 2018, 13:31

• View Profile
I think he has imroved considering his last show at carnivore. But, Flamme, kimbangu and cristian made a name for themselves at wmmm. Sarah does it better than bikorine that I must admit. On vocalists that were present during koroga festival did a good choreography. Chinois, ronaldinho bobby and djany were on point not to forget jamaique on note with bill's animations.

Ken Bilele #4 on: May 15, 2018, 15:41

• View Profile
I think he has imroved considering his last show at carnivore. But, Flamme, kimbangu and cristian made a name for themselves at wmmm. Sarah does it better than bikorine that I must admit. On vocalists that were present during koroga festival did a good choreography. Chinois, ronaldinho bobby and djany were on point not to forget jamaique on note with bill's animations.

Am sorry man I picked an argument with you about Bobby, you knew it better. Did you develop a hearing problem after that concert?