Author Topic: WILL WE EVER SEE THIS AGAIN  (Read 3874 times)

Ken Bilele on: July 11, 2018, 15:45

• View Profile
Will we ever see such mature musicians in a band? Will we ever see such stars work together under one leader?

Ken Bilele #1 on: July 11, 2018, 15:47

• View Profile
Is this going to happen again? I believe the selfishness with young musicians will end.

Matebu #2 on: July 11, 2018, 15:53

• View Profile
In short, no. We live in a different era where musicians want to be more alpha than ever.

People want to be jeune leaders and get x amount of YouTube views rather than learning via experience/mentorship.

Ken Bilele #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:38

• View Profile
In short, no. We live in a different era where musicians want to be more alpha than ever.

People want to be jeune leaders and get x amount of YouTube views rather than learning via experience/mentorship.

Sad. This in a way will contribute to decline of this genre.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: July 12, 2018, 13:46

• View Profile

Nah...more like they opened their eyes and had enough of leaders getting richer, while they stay poor and mistreated.

Matebu #5 on: July 12, 2018, 14:59

• View Profile

Nah...more like they opened their eyes and had enough of leaders getting richer, while they stay poor and mistreated.

Becoming a jeune leader averts that though. But I definitely feel you... you got folks like Fally & Ferre parading around the crap streets of Kin in Lambos and Ferrari to show up to repetitions, meanwhile they aren’t paying musicians a real salary. And they often don’t know where their next meal will come from.

archos #6 on: July 12, 2018, 17:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol thinking about it i saw a video were one ex musician of brigade explained that they went to angola and he bought two great cars and when moment had come to pay them he created a heated argument to pretend he is pissed so that they forget about  their money and went home normal(this is one of the most common 12 of clan wenge)

Ken Bilele #7 on: July 13, 2018, 12:53

• View Profile
lol thinking about it i saw a video were one ex musician of brigade explained that they went to angola and he bought two great cars and when moment had come to pay them he created a heated argument to pretend he is pissed so that they forget about  their money and went home normal(this is one of the most common 12 of clan wenge)

Why always think about having cars without income? the celebrity life is a burden.

archos #8 on: July 13, 2018, 13:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly there is a pressure to always have new cars,be it for leaders or for musicians,except guys like werra or wazekwa who are not that much fans of cars(and for me they are the smartest,instead of loads of cars every year those two own a combined 40 houses easily)