Author Topic: What were songs that Papa Wemba and Frère Patrice were attacking each other ?  (Read 261 times)

Mfumu Vata on: September 30, 2023, 19:34

• View Profile
In the song Masayuki Papa Wemba repeated the words that he used in Maria to attack Werrason. In Maria he said "Un jour nako somba zamba". At that time, knowing that Werrason could not react because of Wemba being his elder, Emeneya jumped in to defend him by saying the start of the song Washington "Petit Frere Propre Ngiama, Mopaya akoki kosomba zamba te". In Masayuki, he repeated what he said but censored himself "Alobaka un jour nako somba....., Ba niama bakoma..... and ending it by laughing.

This time Werrason's brother Frère Patrice who makes gospel music joined the conflict by reacting in a louange-song (which as at that time like a generique for artists doing gospel music), but I don't remember the title of the song and forgot the exact words since that I hadn't listened to it for years. something like "balingi basomba zamba".

Knowing that Frère Patrice is disabled, Wemba reacted in one of his song by saying "avant na ndima ye, asala nanu pompage". But I don't know the songs of it either. It created alot of polemic.

To end the conflict between both guys, Werrason came in by saying the start of the song Demi Tour "Soki tosuana, tosuana biso na biso, mais na basali ya nzambé te. Tobanga nzambé"

Jdog #1 on: October 06, 2023, 08:51

• View Profile
Interesting stuff. Never heard Papa Wemba and Werrason or Fr.Patrice going at it.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa