Author Topic: Enough already, Fally...lol  (Read 19486 times)

Roméo Seben #15 on: September 01, 2016, 14:55

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #16 on: September 01, 2016, 23:17

• View Profile
He lost it...

Fabregas became too much arrognat and didn't came with a powerful generique and then, what a hell is this dance? I can't understand you are trynna be funny but if you wanna be funny know your limit there is no way this dance or the generique that will follow will make 8 views and more like Mascara did, Fabro is risking to become like Djino and Chai if he doesn't change his behaviour.

CM PRINCE #17 on: September 02, 2016, 04:48

• View Profile
guys lets not be confused becoming the number 1 out of nowhere is almost impossible,fally ferre and to a lesser extent all had a lot steps to reach the level they are on today, heritier can make a breakthrough to join that list of the ex members of big groups doing really really well,but it will take time before he gets above if he gets above
lets not compare those guys with koffi jb werra who are forever in a class of their own and have had their absolute best past them which is totally normal at their age
heritier has always been confident/arrogant and if he really thinks one album is enough to go above everybody he lies to himself,ever since congolese music exists it has never happened but i am sure he will make a great impact,he had the advantage of always being compared to  fally and ferre thanks to his introduction into the dream team at double zenith but lets not put too much pressure on his shoulders
look at fabregas who thought ya mado was enough to kill fally and ferre he could lose that third spot if he does not release something with massive success soon
Spot on archos this is what some of us are saying fally and ferre have 10 years solo experience to be at number 1 and 2 not just cause of one album and fabregas killed his career the day he went on tv and started dissing fally because now people don't see him as the polite nice guy he once was

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: September 02, 2016, 07:31

• View Profile
Here we go, more kizengi dances...he's here to replace wazekwa. The boy has fallen off, got too sure of himself and went on to release double album ehhh ta ba fabro misusu! Everybody is flavour of the month at least once in their career but staying on top is another thing.

Toolz #19 on: September 02, 2016, 08:57

• View Profile
Can't agree more with Archos,CM Prince and JV... spot on!Getting to the top is quite easy,staying there is the big deal! A lot goes into staying relevant at the top.Those at the top paid their dues overtime so whoever wants to remain at the top has to put in a whole lot of work not just some scrappy stuff.

KAISARI #20 on: September 02, 2016, 18:38

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I still like his attitude.  You
 don't get to the top playing safe, you've got to step on some toes at times.
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #21 on: September 03, 2016, 05:44

• View Profile
You guys, what has ferre really done to keep his throne for ever? He has sang one or two songs to keep him alive in music but not really solid enough to call him a legend after he leaves music. Heritier can easily topple ferre mark my words. The Romeo golf concert is just a snippet.

Manzambi94 #22 on: September 03, 2016, 08:33

• View Profile
You guys, what has ferre really done to keep his throne for ever? He has sang one or two songs to keep him alive in music but not really solid enough to call him a legend after he leaves music. Heritier can easily topple ferre mark my words. The Romeo golf concert is just a snippet.
And Fally he can replace Fally too because you don't know how people gonna react to retirada...

JV “Lone Ranger” #23 on: September 03, 2016, 10:00

• View Profile
what has ferre really done to keep his throne for ever? He has sang one or two songs to keep him alive in music but not really solid enough to call him a legend after he leaves music.

You can't be taken serious with comments like that....EMOBCBG it seems like you really don't know much about Congolese music but rather than just follow follow what's trending and who's hot at the moment hench your name change from EMOBCBG to EMOVICTEAM...shocking comments  :o

archos #24 on: September 03, 2016, 10:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol ferre receives some harsh treatment here sometimes,i honestly do not like his new way of singing with way too much nuances for my liking but he deserves a lot of credit,he is not some nobody who did two odd hits here and there 20 years now in the game

JV “Lone Ranger” #25 on: September 03, 2016, 15:32

• View Profile
lol ferre receives some harsh treatment here sometimes,i honestly do not like his new way of singing with way too much nuances for my liking but he deserves a lot of credit,he is not some nobody who did two odd hits here and there 20 years now in the game

Harsh treatment from people who only started following Congolese music yesterday and jump on the what's hot wagon and lose sense of reality

KAISARI #26 on: September 03, 2016, 17:13

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I think its the other way around, start a Fally of Wata thread and bingo!!! you're guaranteed some fan will toss Ferre in and then cry foul ;D or claim to have the ultimate knowledge of Zairean muzik ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 17:56 by KAISARI »

Toolz #27 on: September 03, 2016, 21:35

• View Profile
We have started again...

KAISARI #28 on: September 03, 2016, 22:28

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
We have started again...
But of cause, this is Anelka thread ;D ;D ;D

Toolz #29 on: September 03, 2016, 22:56

• View Profile
Of course,Kaisari.  We are beginning to drift off Anelka...It is  beginning to seem we want to start our usual throwing words around all in the name of making comments. I hopefully look forward to when some of us would stop throwing jabs at others but make our contributions and just move on .