Author Topic: Enough already, Fally...lol  (Read 19487 times)

KAISARI #30 on: September 04, 2016, 00:38

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
You missed the yester threads when it was Mukulu being tossed around; we are still waiting for that killer album or a protégé worth ranting over ;D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 00:43 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #31 on: September 04, 2016, 04:51

• View Profile
JV, I have followed this lovely music since 1989. That period makes me understand that ferre is not a complete musician at the moment. He is too self centered. Franco, tabuley, Pepe kalle, defao, koffi, wenge, etc all have believed in team work. It's only vita imana were ferre tried it.

Manzambi94 #32 on: September 04, 2016, 08:38

• View Profile
You know that musically Tabu Ley did the same music of Ferrè not much generique and a lot of Rumbas, Ferrè want to be like him and I see nothing wrong, it is one of the few congolese musician following his own style and if you don't like the fact is not focus on seben doesn't mean he is not a guy who put a lot of effort on his career

Toolz #33 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51

• View Profile
Kaisari,i didn't miss any of that. I was here though I was not always talking then. Let us just be civil with our comments and contributions,please.

KAISARI #34 on: September 04, 2016, 13:08

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Kaisari,i didn't miss any of that. I was here though I was not always talking then. Let us just be civil with our comments and contributions,please.
what is not civil in the comments Toolz?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SYMPLICITY #35 on: September 05, 2016, 10:32

• View Profile
I can see people talking of so and so having the number 1 spot and another having the number 2 and 3 e.t.c. Who decides who is number 1? Fally has his fans, Fabro the same, ditto Heritier and Ferre. Have you guys done a poll all over the world to have the authority to say objectively who is number 1 and 2 and so on?