Author Topic: KABUYA SITUATION  (Read 6579 times)

Manzambi94 on: August 17, 2016, 17:00

• View Profile
Last time I have seen Kabuya is in an interview where he was really drunk and was basicly saying that drinking and smoking weed give you "puissance" (the power) to write cries and making music, it is hard to see a guy like him who should  battle with Fusée for doing the best cries in the generique reduce himself in this way. Do you think that Fally will help him again or he is just sick of him and he will kick him away like he did with leader espoir?
In anycase I just hope that Kabuya stops drinking because he has two sons and a father really can't let that the alcohol leads his life

archos #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
fally is fed up of him and barely talks to him now but keeps him because he is nana's favorite and because despite all his bad behaviour he is too talented to reject

Toolz #2 on: August 21, 2016, 11:51

• View Profile
What can they do to help get him out of this self destruction? What about prayers and rehab?Doesn't he have a wife? Or a baby mama,at least who has to know what a father means in a child's life and comes around to help him? What about his relatives or is it easy to disown relatives once they are in a terrible situation like this? Petit Reagan's case comes to mind here. Lastly,don't they have well meaning friends who can help too? Pardon my barrage of questions, i am just worried and curious at the same time. For Kabuya has got something very distinct about him and it is so sad to see him go this path he is on right now.

shamala #3 on: August 21, 2016, 12:24

• View Profile
I have noticed that most bands have a talented but drug addicted artist. some are beyond help other are helped but relapse.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #4 on: August 21, 2016, 14:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the problem with kabuya and with atalakus in general since those drugs issue are more common with them(even though many managed to look "clean" on tv) is that him/they think  they can not deliver same quality of work if they do not smoke so the more they smoke the more inspiration they'll have, so it's difficult to stop it unless you have a very strict leader
  and the guys around are worse than them since most are guys who go and find it to provide
 unfortunately even outside the drugs alcohol issuue it has become accepted from most congolese people that musicians are semi-mad people so they just watch them do strange things and let it go

Manzambi94 #5 on: August 21, 2016, 19:22

• View Profile
the problem with kabuya and with atalakus in general since those drugs issue are more common with them(even though many managed to look "clean" on tv) is that him/they think  they can not deliver same quality of work if they do not smoke so the more they smoke the more inspiration they'll have, so it's difficult to stop it unless you have a very strict leader
  and the guys around are worse than them since most are guys who go and find it to provide
 unfortunately even outside the drugs alcohol issuue it has become accepted from most congolese people that musicians are semi-mad people so they just watch them do strange things and let it go
Yep people don't even think anymore it is something off with a musician taking drugs and so on, but you know it is heartbraking  if you think about Babia, Reagan and Kabuya himself, Fally can't do much because he tried several times to make him go back to the road but the guy loves alcohool more than his life my concerns are to the kids of Kabuya he said that him and the babymama aren't togheter anymore and how this  kids gonna grow with a father that even though loves them wastes his good money on alcohool?

Toolz #6 on: August 21, 2016, 19:57

• View Profile

Jdog #7 on: August 21, 2016, 20:41

• View Profile
That sucks because it looked like he got his life back together, hopefully he will get the treatment he needs.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 21, 2016, 21:06

• View Profile
That sucks because it looked like he got his life back together, hopefully he will get the treatment he needs.
I don't think it will happen, I hope of not but I think that in 10 years we will mourning another atalaku died before of time, because that guy hasn't a control or sense of limit and the money keep flowing so he can buy all the alcohool he wants like he did until now.

archos #9 on: August 22, 2016, 17:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
actually fally pondered taking him to europe and use him only in studio but he realised europe could actually be worse since a good amount of fally's young fans of france are from the suburbs and moreover the "ghetto" so he'll probably be provided easily
all those musicians who are notorious for those addiction had it worse in europe(adjani,zulema and now him)

Manzambi94 #10 on: August 23, 2016, 11:58

• View Profile
actually fally pondered taking him to europe and use him only in studio but he realised europe could actually be worse since a good amount of fally's young fans of france are from the suburbs and moreover the "ghetto" so he'll probably be provided easily
all those musicians who are notorious for those addiction had it worse in europe(adjani,zulema and now him)
Well maybe a good solution would be to give him a year sospension, because of the addiction, becuase Kabuya will never stop, he is in the most famous congolese band so he just feel invincible.