Author Topic: ZAKOKO OPENLY CONFIRMS SOME MUSICIANS ARE TELLING JB NOT TO RELEASE ALBUM  (Read 12042 times)

archos on: August 30, 2016, 22:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he clearly says once they were in a bus with atshuda,roger ngandu,jdl,metro.. and jdl started to say openly that jb should not or will not release because there are guys who are just waiting for it to go solo  and that in a group reunion jb also said something similar
and he adds most of the older guys (except kibens and ficarre)are not too appreciated by the younger ones because they want to make jb their private property and he says tutu caludji was right in saying that some people are having a bad influence on jb and those guys where those who gave him a hard time until he left

Manzambi94 #1 on: August 30, 2016, 23:05

• View Profile
Mmm the old ones are starting to behave like their colleagues in Wenge. And excuse me if those old guys go solo, I don't think there will be a huge lost. Come on now!!

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: August 31, 2016, 04:06

• View Profile
Jb mpiana and his band are a disaster in the making. Jb has contributed to cooking hatred in his band for too long and what I see happening is a massive breakaway group like it happened in 2002 when les ppu left him. He has like three structures in his band and the first structure which holds too much power, will cause that disaster. Himself jb will be the loser because he will remain with his old kibense and co who have signed a Pact with him that they will die with him in bcbg. This band will have made good strides long time ago had it not been for weak management.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: August 31, 2016, 04:09

• View Profile
This is why I am hoping heritier releases a killer. That will compel wasted talent like Abraham and Fuji to break from the umbilical cord.

Jdog #4 on: August 31, 2016, 06:21

• View Profile
That would be dumb to not release the album, especially after the time and money they put into it and the donors would not be happy with that. If some people leave then let them, more space for others.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Toolz #5 on: August 31, 2016, 08:06

• View Profile
In my opinion,I think JB's albatross are Roger Ngandu,Kibens and Seguin. Too bad!

Toolz #6 on: August 31, 2016, 08:13

• View Profile
I think if anyone wants to learn about HOW NOT TO MANAGE/HANDLE A BAND/GROUP,one should take a cue from BCBG.

archos #7 on: August 31, 2016, 09:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 kibens is actually not in the camp of those guys he is very loved and respected by the younger guys,i have always said that in most of the  last years jb has abandoned the group in the hands of roger ngandu seguin and jdl authority wise and there are often clash with the other side of admins with gentamicine,kibens,ficarre and sunda bass 
i maybe should not reveal it  but once this year in reunions without jb that group stood up and said they wont participate  if its to talk about strategies to block youngsters' rise and seguin threatened to suspend them they said ok go ahead and the very very calm ficarre  had to literally shout at seguin like his children before it calmed down
 there is three camps in the current bcbg the camp of the older spirit of wenge of bullying people with seguin,jdl,rio,roger ngandu and their "toy" atshuda they use for their missions,the camp of revolution men of genta,ficarre plus kibens who is not as radical as the rest of any of the camps due to friendship with them all,then the camp of "plan b" guys,those who are already planning their future while being bcbg members  with abraham trying to lure as much as possible the guys who came not too long in the group
jb did a  massive mistake in the letting the group in self-management,zakoko is saying he is suspended long term but this is based purely on listening to people's gossip blindly

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: August 31, 2016, 15:59

• View Profile
Archos, whether Kibense is not in the bad camp, his presence  whether just seated or sleeping is un-desirable in that band.

SoukousFan #9 on: August 31, 2016, 16:52

• View Profile
Archos, whether Kibense is not in the bad camp, his presence  whether just seated or sleeping is un-desirable in that band.

Emo has done it again! Kikikiki what a comment!!

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: August 31, 2016, 18:45

• View Profile

Emo has done it again! Kikikiki what a comment!!
Tell me what significant role he plays apart from whistling and cutting his moustache. When in Congolese music have you heard of someone whistling throughout a Congolese song? No way someone like koffi olomide can allow such artists to sing alongside him. Or even fally or werra.

CM PRINCE #11 on: August 31, 2016, 20:24

• View Profile
I agree to a certain extent to what EMO is saying yes I think kibens and co should go because imagine if kibens rio jdl seguin the late cellulaire (may he rest in peace) and possibly genta if they were in maison mere or ql they would have been sidelined unsettled and kicked out especially maison mere no way would werra have let them lasted this long over there genta maybe cause werra praised him at the triple ghk now going back to the real subject if I were kibens ficarre genta sunda bass zakoko abraham and the younger guys I would team up all together and try and unsettle and get rid of jdl rio seguin and roger ngandu especially roger and seguin cause those two really get under my skin and jb should never listen to his staff and only do things the way he wants to do it not cause a bunch of yes men like roger seguin and jdl tell him to
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:19 by CM PRINCE »

archos #12 on: August 31, 2016, 20:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately roger and seguin are too powerful to be moved they are actually the ones signing most bcbg contracts now,only jb can kick them out

shamala #13 on: August 31, 2016, 20:45

• View Profile
I know after BDM there will be alot of departure and not just the old guys..

By the Zakoko contribution on BDM is one of my favorite.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #14 on: August 31, 2016, 21:31

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa