Author Topic: ZAKOKO OPENLY CONFIRMS SOME MUSICIANS ARE TELLING JB NOT TO RELEASE ALBUM  (Read 12043 times)

archos #15 on: September 02, 2016, 15:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

there could not be better proof of seguin's "snake" role in the group, he is clearly reporting to jb zakoko's words

shamala #16 on: September 02, 2016, 17:52

• View Profile

there could not be better proof of seguin's "snake" role in the group, he is clearly reporting to jb zakoko's words

Hehehe.... Intrigues intrigues....
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #17 on: September 02, 2016, 19:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
talking about zakoko i had a feeling  something was about to happen i saw him at cellulaire's funerals and he was not with bcbg guys  and when he meet djino he was talking to him a long time and looked like somebody who is ready to leave

EMOVICTEAM #18 on: September 03, 2016, 05:33

• View Profile
It will really help if BDM will b killer cd and therefore, triggering departures. Having Jb and kibense group on the other side and a very strong band of defectors on the other side. This would now leave Jb and his group open and vulnerable to booing and booing. That is the day I am waiting for. A day when concert fans in kin will help us.

Toolz #19 on: September 03, 2016, 13:29

• View Profile
Seguin is drowning and he doesn't want to get down alone so he would rather pull others along with him by being sneaky. Who does that these days...where you go to tell on your colleagues to your boss?  Being a mole does no good.

CM PRINCE #20 on: September 04, 2016, 22:56

• View Profile
Jb and Bcbg don't need a guy like seguin around all him and roger do is bury bcbg the band is turning into a sinking ship which is ironic cause the first album of bcbg is titanic which it is now

archos #21 on: September 06, 2016, 19:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

its over for zakoko i think,the fact those guys went to tell jb that zakoko is in contact with koffi i very highly doubt it will be turned around with jb since he trusts jdl rio and seguin very much,the only musician those three and roger have sometimes been in open conflict with who escapes their attempts to get him out is zulema because jb loves him too much and he is important for the group with his long impros which please the fans
 i am sure zakoko refused to do something and since then seguin and co are doing "12" on him
unfortunately mosaka is too polite,if i were him i would have balls to confront roger but he surely fears for his position
zakoko also dissed kibens in terms of that position on jb's left
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 19:07 by archos »

shamala #22 on: September 07, 2016, 04:03

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #23 on: September 07, 2016, 08:19

• View Profile
A boss who is always seated somewhere and taking gossip from some few employees is not different. What happens with JB. I think a boss has an office which is open to all employees, in this case Zakoko can go directly to JB's office and register his frustrations. Seguin with his round head thinks he can be frustrating his colleagues just like that without consequences? I hate him for that.One day he will pay for it.

One other thing with BCBG is that they have succeeded in creating a system similar to that of Indian employers. Its hard to work for an Indian and come out successful, am still wondering why!!!

EMOVICTEAM #24 on: September 07, 2016, 09:23

• View Profile
Good. Very good. Just wait and see. Something is really brewing inside this band. Matter of days.

archos #25 on: September 07, 2016, 09:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
A boss who is always seated somewhere and taking gossip from some few employees is not different. What happens with JB. I think a boss has an office which is open to all employees, in this case Zakoko can go directly to JB's office and register his frustrations. Seguin with his round head thinks he can be frustrating his colleagues just like that without consequences? I hate him for that.One day he will pay for it.

One other thing with BCBG is that they have succeeded in creating a system similar to that of Indian employers. Its hard to work for an Indian and come out successful, am still wondering why!!!

jb does have an office but you have to go through those guys to see him and then through security guys who can be given order
like zakoko rightfully said bcbg changed the day caludji left,because from then jb has allowed the other guys to take full control of the group and also since most of that lot are into jb's spiritual life he cant get rid of them easily like that
 this also why caludji wants to return to think and bring back true harmony in the group and take bcbg forward again
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:58 by archos »

archos #26 on: September 07, 2016, 09:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I hope they don't remove his song in BDM?!

i also hope because thats one of the best songs of album but i am skeptical