Author Topic: BERCY ATTACKS BILL CLINTON  (Read 6002 times)

archos on: September 03, 2016, 18:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he says he gave a lot of animation to bill and now bill is jealous of him because he is now the best and he is challenging bill and says if a donor or a sponsor can put both of them on face to face on one generique people will see how he'll destroy bill

Jdog #1 on: September 04, 2016, 00:42

• View Profile
I'm sure Bill or Ferre have enough money to put them in studio, why can't they just do a battle in concert and Bercy will just repeat the same stuff and cut the music every 10 seconds. Bercy doesn't have the momentum like he once had, there is better animators then him at the moment, plus isn't Bill his idol.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #2 on: September 04, 2016, 00:47

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Which animations did the captain give Bill?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

mokosarkani #3 on: September 04, 2016, 09:27

• View Profile
Tired of this dude really, all that rigmarole to say the same thing over and over!!! Why did ferre take him back man??

archos #4 on: September 04, 2016, 09:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

many of bill's work from 2003 to 2006/7  in that period bill and his friend genta had guys like bercy,equaliseur,lobeso to name a few providing them  a lot of animation
actually if we make an honest assessment of bill's number of animation,he's with brigade among the top atalakus the one who benefited the most from other guys
also in my opinion,it's bill's fault if bercy is messing with him like that,he has released maybe 20 generiques if not more in his 11 years as a solo artist but most of them went unnoticed,because bill is not giving his best anymore and he is working with some very low level animation writers as they are less demanding
 the real bill would eat bercy alive easy peasy

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: September 04, 2016, 10:56

• View Profile
Lol this guy will never change

KAISARI #6 on: September 04, 2016, 18:15

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

many of bill's work from 2003 to 2006/7  in that period bill and his friend genta had guys like bercy,equaliseur,lobeso to name a few providing them  a lot of animation
actually if we make an honest assessment of bill's number of animation,he's with brigade among the top atalakus the one who benefited the most from other guys
also in my opinion,it's bill's fault if bercy is messing with him like that,he has released maybe 20 generiques if not more in his 11 years as a solo artist but most of them went unnoticed,because bill is not giving his best anymore and he is working with some very low level animation writers as they are less demanding
 the real bill would eat bercy alive easy peasy
It easy to see why Igwe easily let go these "big names" like Bill, Flamme and co; minus good ghost writers they're average. Back to the captain, if he gave Bill animations why isn't he coming with hits of his own nowadays or did he too benefit from lesser known ghosts?

archos #7 on: September 04, 2016, 18:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes its a never ending cycle nowadays in kin you can find guys who sell you complete generiques with solo and everything
when bercy lobeso and co reached big groups it was now turn of guys like fusee,mapipo,kirikou and other guys yet to be popular to provide them

KAISARI #8 on: September 04, 2016, 18:50

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
yes its a never ending cycle nowadays in kin you can find guys who sell you complete generiques with solo and everything
when bercy lobeso and co reached big groups it was now turn of guys like fusee,mapipo,kirikou and other guys yet to be popular to provide them
Exactly, which is why Maison mere is a key institution in mordern Zairean muzik; it ensures the cycle has life.

Congomusiclover001 #9 on: September 04, 2016, 19:33

• View Profile
From a non linguala speaker and from someone who's been listening to bill since Maison Mere's first album, I don't think Bercy can convince me that he's better than Bill based on artistic impression. I remember when I first heard Bercy on a Wazekwa album, I told myself this guy's style of animating is annoying. He was not crisp, he had an annoying voice that resonated negatively to some extent. When he left Ferre to go to Werra I hated the move. The only reason I listened to Fleche Ngeta was because it was a WMMM album not because of Bercy's animation. I know he has fans here but I highly doubt that he can duel Bill and beat Bill. Kalonji is a legend and this guy is just trying to use Bill's name. Les petits restent toujours petit chez les grands.

shamala #10 on: September 04, 2016, 19:55

• View Profile
Is polemique the only way to create buzz?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Toolz #11 on: September 04, 2016, 20:19

• View Profile
Lol@ Shamala's question...Help ask them ooo...For it seems polemique sells better than the music they are known for these days.