Author Topic: OT CHILDSH GAMBINO THIS IS AMERICA  (Read 3279 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 09, 2018, 10:12

• View Profile
What do you think about Childish Gambino's video?

Matebu #1 on: May 09, 2018, 10:51

• View Profile
Very provocative

I find it funny so many the so-called “woke” celebrities are married to white women.  That killed his credibility for me in this regard. I have no problem with interracial marriage, but this it makes his motive  a bit questionable.

Like someone one said when Black Panther was in the works, once you have black dollar (attention) the sky is the limit for profit.

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 09, 2018, 11:41

• View Profile
Very provocative

I find it funny so many the so-called “woke” celebrities are married to white women.  That killed his credibility for me in this regard. I have no problem with interracial marriage, but this it makes his motive  a bit questionable.

Like someone one said when Black Panther was in the works, once you have black dollar (attention) the sky is the limit for profit.
I know you are American Matebu and I se se that black american people really don't like when some rich black is married to white woman, but why? I have found even this video

And she goes in saying Ganbino is a typical oh look at me I am the good nigga and so on, but why you have these kinds of racially strong feelings in America? Not only you but most of black Americans really really doesn't like black people marrying white people and making a message then

Muziki #3 on: May 09, 2018, 12:16

• View Profile
Love is not defined by colour...you cant be mad at someone for marrying a white person

Matebu #4 on: May 09, 2018, 13:01

• View Profile
Once again, I have no problem with interracial union.... my brother is married to a white woman. 

However, when black figureheads start speaking on behalf of black right and empowerment, Africans Americans expect them to live by their words. They are the one’s publicly addressing the amount of racially motivated attacks against blacks and systematic discrimination in the American justice system. In making a point, they do paint whites as an oppressor to varying degrees.

Some woke men call black women Nubian queens, yet stay away from them because of the black woman stereotypes of having attitudes and being loud.

Tata Nkiadi #5 on: May 09, 2018, 17:14

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
This is funny to me.  It's f***ed up because he has to pick and choose his battles because he's married to a white woman.

1) He speaks up for Black America and he's being shamed for marrying a white woman, or
2) If he doesn't say anything, he gets shamed because he's married to a white woman.

People kill me with that nonsense.  Let's be real here: No American Black woman are checking for Gambino.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 18:23 by Tata Nkiadi »

Matebu #6 on: May 09, 2018, 18:00

• View Profile

People kill me with that nonsense.  Let's be real here: No American Black woman are checking for Gambino.

Thank you. Case closed

Manzambi94 #7 on: May 09, 2018, 18:40

• View Profile
Quote from: Matebu link=topic=13927.msg5[pre
[/pre]9132#msg59132 date=1525885211]

Thank you. Case closed
Yes, I mean not to take a shot to black woman and African women in general but you will be rarely liked if you are a normal kid like Gambino before fame, and treated with respect especially in Africa and in Europe.
I mean if you are the man (LBJ, Jordan so on) you will get numerous black women wanting you (check D-Wade's divorce before marrying Gabrielle Union) while if you are a normal guy is easier to get a white woman who have very racist parents or a white girl that really loves Africa and or black people I don't know why but it is like this for Childish, yes, he has married a white woman, even though he always speaks about how much he loves very dark skin girl, but he is making a very lot for black people and black culture in America, Awaken my Love was pure pure black music all of it, and now he is going political with this is America K mean yes he might be on some controversies but I prefer him to a Kanye saying slavery was a choice only because of sales