Author Topic: Trèsor Kongolo suspended again?  (Read 4995 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: May 02, 2020, 03:20

• View Profile
According to this FB page and some YT channels, he has been suspended again for is reaction on Fally not mentioning him, instead he mentioned Kissinjora for being the first spokesperson of the group ::). I like Kongolo and he knows how to defend Ferre well but seriously the man needs to check himself...it’s like breaking up with a woman and she has moved on but you the person who dumped her is forever talking about her and longing for her attention, that shit don’t make sense. Deep down this man loves Fally and wants to be with him and would take the offer if it ever came. Ferre should just cut ties with this guy, his rants about Fally in every interview he does is becoming embarrassing and not helping Ferre at all.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:01 by JV “Critic” »

POLE POSTION #1 on: May 02, 2020, 04:59

• View Profile
Another propaganda against FERRE GOLA's group from Fally's paid polemic page. Us as people have really lost the sense of thinking because people are now listening to the youtubers who are suffering back home and cannot provide you with correct info and people who should know better but fails to.

Tresor has been miss-interpreted with his message as he did not explain himself properly and trully should not have wasted his time to do that video which was made on his channel which now he has to watch out what kind of videos he post

When Sankara passes his time in interviews to talk against Ferre or Heritier people do not say he is marketing for them but labelled as promotion for Werra the irony

When Fally's camp even goes as far as pretending to be other people (Charostome) that butty bwoy from wherever to clash its not promotion for Ferre kie kie

Tresor and Marc House are the 2 soldiers who are portrayed as the 2 black sheeps the wmm, fally & koffi's camp dream that Ferre kicks them out so they can really attack Ferre to death

Our music is being soiled in front of your eyes never in congolese music before an artist is sooo afraid of his competition that feels the need to ask his donors, cults brothers (farmason) as lots of the channels bosses in kin belongs to RTGA, B-ONE, Gay pride comity (has grown big time in our community scary)  to demonise, play his music less, get their presenters to put the others down in pretense way, allowing youtubers to insult your rival before people use to use nicknames to hide so kids do not really understand who you insulting but we now have names being said

Ferre is smart than that remember 12 came from Ferre Gola Chetani 12 malin his quietness is his strengh and he knows the game

Nice to see couple of youtubers are now attacking for Ferre
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:25 by POLE POSTION »

Bigbang10 #2 on: May 02, 2020, 09:45

• View Profile
According to this FB page and some YT channels, he has been suspended again for is reaction on Fally not mentioning him, instead he mentioned Kissinjora for being the first spokesperson of the group ::). I like Kongolo and he knows how to defend Ferre well but seriously the man needs to check himself...it’s like breaking up with a woman and she has moved on but you the person who dumped her is forever talking about her and longing for her attention, that shit don’t make sense. Deep down this man loves Fally and wants to be with him and would take the offer if it ever came. Ferre should just cut ties with this guy, his rants about Fally in every interview he does is becoming embarrassing and not helping Ferre at all.

Deep down this man loves Fally and wants to be with him and would take the offer if it ever came.

lol JV you funny dwg  ;D ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: May 02, 2020, 13:21

• View Profile

Deep down this man loves Fally and wants to be with him and would take the offer if it ever came.

lol JV you funny dwg  ;D ;D ;D

Just stating the obvious bro lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: May 02, 2020, 13:30

• View Profile
Another propaganda against FERRE GOLA's group from Fally's paid polemic page. Us as people have really lost the sense of thinking because people are now listening to the youtubers who are suffering back home and cannot provide you with correct info and people who should know better but fails to.

Tresor has been miss-interpreted with his message as he did not explain himself properly and trully should not have wasted his time to do that video which was made on his channel which now he has to watch out what kind of videos he post

When Sankara passes his time in interviews to talk against Ferre or Heritier people do not say he is marketing for them but labelled as promotion for Werra the irony

When Fally's camp even goes as far as pretending to be other people (Charostome) that butty bwoy from wherever to clash its not promotion for Ferre kie kie

Tresor and Marc House are the 2 soldiers who are portrayed as the 2 black sheeps the wmm, fally & koffi's camp dream that Ferre kicks them out so they can really attack Ferre to death

Our music is being soiled in front of your eyes never in congolese music before an artist is sooo afraid of his competition that feels the need to ask his donors, cults brothers (farmason) as lots of the channels bosses in kin belongs to RTGA, B-ONE, Gay pride comity (has grown big time in our community scary)  to demonise, play his music less, get their presenters to put the others down in pretense way, allowing youtubers to insult your rival before people use to use nicknames to hide so kids do not really understand who you insulting but we now have names being said

Ferre is smart than that remember 12 came from Ferre Gola Chetani 12 malin his quietness is his strengh and he knows the game

Here we go again  ::) another propaganda against Ferre talk from you. Can you for once just analyse something without going in too deep. Writing an essay about it doesn’t prove that you know what you’re talking about. You work for Ferre I presume, so tell me if the story is true, hence why I have a question mark on the title.

POLE POSTION #5 on: May 02, 2020, 13:46

• View Profile

Here we go again  ::) another propaganda against Ferre talk from you. Can you for once just analyse something without going in too deep. Writing an essay about it doesn’t prove that you know what you’re talking about. You work for Ferre I presume, so tell me if the story is true, hence why I have a question mark on the title.
Smart people do not believe on a story by their headline unfortunately Ferre Gola MVP has to deal with people like you as there are soo many out there.

You are the one who posted the story did you not check to see if its true or false or you had another agenda?

Here is the latest video of Tresor speaking about the Ferre Gola's acoustic coming up on the 5/5/20

below the extrat Ferre melisa bango mayi the MVP (Meilleur voix planetterre)

We have witness the so called formateur try last week kie kie kie please leave the music to the chosen ones not the made ones

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: May 02, 2020, 14:04

• View Profile

Smart people do not believe on a story by their headline unfortunately Ferre Gola MVP has to deal with people like you as there are soo many out there.

You are the one who posted the story did you not check to see if its true or false or you had another agenda?

Here is the latest video of Tresor speaking about the Ferre Gola's acoustic coming up on the 5/5/20

We have witness the so called formateur try last week kie kie kie please leave the music to the chosen ones not the made ones

Oh now I’m not smart enough because according to you I believed the story and therefore it makes me less smart, ermm ok. It’s Saturday and I’m in a good mood so I will save your roast and tell you about your delusional self later in time ok.

POLE POSTION #7 on: May 02, 2020, 14:13

• View Profile

Oh now I’m not smart enough because according to you I believed the story and therefore it makes me less smart, ermm ok. It’s Saturday and I’m in a good mood so I will save your roast and tell you about your delusional self later in time ok.
kie kie I am more smart than that I debate not argue or threaten people kie kie we have so many NARCISSISTS on our community very very scary times 

Enjoy accoustique of FERRE GOLA MVP

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 02, 2020, 14:17

• View Profile
I think someone made that Congovibes forum become heated. Anyway POLE POSITION. JV listen to Ferre exactly like you do he is a big fan of Ferre a huge fan I remember it since I came here with the Mampenza's name
 The fact is that JV is objective if Ferre does something bad he says it. POLE POSITION why you are so defensive of Ferre? What Ferre gives to you that you act like that everytime someone says something negative or criticize Ferre or people close to him? Ferre is human like me like you and like everybody else don't engage in fights because of this

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: May 02, 2020, 14:22

• View Profile

kie kie I am more smart than that I debate not argue or threaten people kie kie we have so many NARCISSISTS on our community very very scary times 

Enjoy accoustique of FERRE GOLA MVP

You are in too deep in Ferre's booty hole, i can't help you...talk to me when you come out. I don't have time for kifanakwiti who only see one way...so pls papa take your kifanakwiti in another topic...Thank you, love you xxx

Manzambi94 #10 on: May 02, 2020, 14:24

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: May 02, 2020, 14:25

• View Profile
I think someone made that Congovibes forum become heated. Anyway POLE POSITION. JV listen to Ferre exactly like you do he is a big fan of Ferre a huge fan I remember it since I came here with the Mampenza's name
 The fact is that JV is objective if Ferre does something bad he says it. POLE POSITION why you are so defensive of Ferre? What Ferre gives to you that you act like that everytime someone says something negative or criticize Ferre or people close to him? Ferre is human like me like you and like everybody else don't engage in fights because of this

I don’t get this guy, he gets soo emotional and defensive about Ferre’s topic or anyone from Jet7 then tries to play it off like he’s not butt hurt...I smell mental health.

POLE POSTION #12 on: May 02, 2020, 14:32

• View Profile
Manzambi94 you know in psychology there are ways you can criticize someone

Positive criticism can be used as a leadership technique to motivate, influence and help people to develop. For example, a leader who looks for the non-obvious merits of people. When they discover something they communicate it to the person and others to build the person up

Negative criticism means voicing an objection to something, only with the purpose of showing that it is wrong, false, mistaken, nonsensical, objectionable, or disreputable. Generally, it suggests disapproval of something, or disagreement with something – it emphasizes the downsides of something. Negative criticism is also often interpreted as an attack against a person.

Many people do not understand the above

archos #13 on: May 02, 2020, 14:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
jv what you have been seeing from tresor lately is answers to the bunch of ken and co and it started from the robinio thing and he said fally is behind and so on,the suspension rumour comes from a guy who pretends being chef of ferre fan club but has never been seen at ferre's events and it happened that a guy who "defends" ferre on internet,fiston frappe,went to get his video edited and he caugh the bunch of ken and co and the guy doing the scenario of how they'll make him talk like a so called ferre fanclub president
all in all obviously marchouse or kongolo are no saints like any people involved in polemic but for whatever reasons ken and co  can attack ferre 60 times people find it normal and it goes "unnoticed" but as soon as kongolo or marchouse talk you'll  hear analysis that ferre has to fire them they ruin his image and so on,then rumours of suspension
on the fact that he misses fally i believe if it was the case he would have returned back in the years when ferre "fired" him,nana ketchup herself called him aswell as maison mere trying to get him at all costs
i think its more of a anger of not having being recognized enough for his work,like the way kisindjora was with fally until now she's gone to the opposite extreme when fally just said he "desactivates" his "kakipa" on her,straight away she did interviews with ken and co attacking ferre
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 14:50 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: May 02, 2020, 15:32

• View Profile
jv what you have been seeing from tresor lately is answers to the bunch of ken and co and it started from the robinio thing and he said fally is behind and so on,the suspension rumour comes from a guy who pretends being chef of ferre fan club but has never been seen at ferre's events and it happened that a guy who "defends" ferre on internet,fiston frappe,went to get his video edited and he caugh the bunch of ken and co and the guy doing the scenario of how they'll make him talk like a so called ferre fanclub president
all in all obviously marchouse or kongolo are no saints like any people involved in polemic but for whatever reasons ken and co  can attack ferre 60 times people find it normal and it goes "unnoticed" but as soon as kongolo or marchouse talk you'll  hear analysis that ferre has to fire them they ruin his image and so on,then rumours of suspension
on the fact that he misses fally i believe if it was the case he would have returned back in the years when ferre "fired" him,nana ketchup herself called him aswell as maison mere trying to get him at all costs
i think its more of a anger of not having being recognized enough for his work,like the way kisindjora was with fally until now she's gone to the opposite extreme when fally just said he "desactivates" his "kakipa" on her,straight away she did interviews with ken and co attacking ferre

This is more like it, I was waiting for a discussion like this. I feel like Tresor and Marca always fall into the trap those chronifwati set for them. Tresor is with Ferre and doesn’t need Fally to recognition as true fan of Ferre like myself remember well what he used to bring on the table when he was there. If you watched his rant about the Lipa thing, come on that’s just ridiculous to bring up.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 15:33 by JV “Critic” »