Author Topic: KOFFI AYINA LYRICS - WERRASON  (Read 4597 times)

SADIKI TIGER on: August 07, 2020, 08:04

• View Profile
Please any one with English translated lyrics of Koffi Ayina as well as Lingala Lyrics  ,  one of the best song of WMMM Clan.

I love the live version of Koffi Ayina as produced below, one of the best arrangement of music by Noel Ngiama Makanda Werrason, Igweeeee ! the melody, atalakus, tempos were fantastic,  but unfortunately enough I can get just a few lingala words, please, I would be grateful, if I may get full translation in this weekend

Kizito #1 on: August 07, 2020, 13:50

• View Profile
Kofi AYINA, is one of Werrason Classics, what happened to Bon Bon Kojack, was touted to be the next big thing, Ferre Gola replacement. He stated really well, singing Ferre Parts and and was heavily involved in Temognage but faded after that, what went Wrong?

Arches if you are reading this, help us, how Kapaya elbowed out Japonaise from the number one soloist spot, why Mboka Liya and Kusangila stay in Maison mere were very short?

SADIKI TIGER #2 on: August 08, 2020, 12:03

• View Profile
Kizito

Serious speaking am also expecting responses from those questions

Manzambi94 #3 on: August 08, 2020, 12:12

• View Profile
Please any one with English translated lyrics of Koffi Ayina as well as Lingala Lyrics  ,  one of the best song of WMMM Clan.

I love the live version of Koffi Ayina as produced below, one of the best arrangement of music by Noel Ngiama Makanda Werrason, Igweeeee ! the melody, atalakus, tempos were fantastic,  but unfortunately enough I can get just a few lingala words, please, I would be grateful, if I may get full translation in this weekend

I am working at previous translations I am about to finish the seben part of Le Vent Du Door and after Iwill finish with other translation I will translate Kofi Ayina too

SADIKI TIGER #4 on: August 09, 2020, 02:20

• View Profile