Author Topic: EXTRA MUSICA ZENITH 2001  (Read 16419 times)

Cavalier Solitaire #45 on: March 05, 2021, 18:09

• View Profile
Well said Archos.

For me its not so much about whether Extra Musica  was "better" than Wenge Musica because I know that's highly debatable and I personally don't agree with that assession. But to say that not a lot of people know any Extra Musica songs or to say they are overated is being biased as well as being economical with the truth.  Like I said the only reason perhaps many Kinshasa people don't highly rate Extra Musica is because they are not Kin based and are seen as Wenge copy cats. I believe if Extra Musica was a Kinshasa group, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

BrazzaBoy #46 on: March 06, 2021, 04:01

• View Profile
Well said Archos.

For me its not so much about whether Extra Musica  was "better" than Wenge Musica because I know that's highly debatable and I personally don't agree with that assession. But to say that not a lot of people know any Extra Musica songs or to say they are overated is being biased as well as being economical with the truth.  Like I said the only reason perhaps many Kinshasa people don't highly rate Extra Musica is because they are not Kin based and are seen as Wenge copy cats. I believe if Extra Musica was a Kinshasa group, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

100% agree. If Extra Musica was from Bandal or Yolo i think they would have gave Wenge 4x4 a run for their money. The thing is that the kinshasa public is very tough with non-kin based groups thats why a lot of groups from kin based in europe struggled a lot and thats why theres no major groups from any other cities but kin. Very tough public

Roga Roga #47 on: March 06, 2021, 10:40

• View Profile
We should now referred this forum as Wenge Praising Forum or Anti- Musicians not based in Kin.

CM PRINCE #48 on: March 06, 2021, 11:23

• View Profile
LOL so many salty Extra Musica fans. No one here said that they were bad or a faux group. I just simply said that where I live no one here listens to them or they’re not played at any party I’ve been to, and I stand by that.
It’s like you’re the same people that are saying Extra are better than Wenge and yet you’re the same people that are getting upset when others are saying Wenge’s better than Extra.   ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #49 on: March 06, 2021, 11:44

• View Profile
We should now referred this forum as Wenge Praising Forum or Anti- Musicians not based in Kin.

Papa we respect your opinion even though I personally don’t agree and think it’s madness to even put Extra musica in same air with Wenge but hey, freedom of speech. Nothing to do with kin based or not but to me Extra musica is nonexistent in my world...I don’t know anyone here in UK who even dares to play their music in any club or party because you will get that dirty look of “ yo wtf is that, can you take it off pls” lol.

242 #50 on: March 07, 2021, 17:16

• View Profile
About the zenith , I found the guy who posted the video on FB and I asked him if he can the whole concert on YouTube . I’m just waiting for an answer

Seben_Maniac #51 on: March 07, 2021, 21:41

• View Profile
About the zenith , I found the guy who posted the video on FB and I asked him if he can the whole concert on YouTube . I’m just waiting for an answer

Nice! Keep us updated!

Wenge1995 #52 on: March 08, 2021, 04:41

• View Profile

If he needs compensation to upload the video or any kind of assistance, let me know in the personal message. I'm more than happy to oblige, we all appreciate the effort

242 #53 on: March 08, 2021, 13:42

• View Profile

Nice! Keep us updated!

I will

242 #54 on: March 08, 2021, 13:42

• View Profile

If he needs compensation to upload the video or any kind of assistance, let me know in the personal message. I'm more than happy to oblige, we all appreciate the effort

Thanks I will let you know