Author Topic: IMAGINE AM A BCBG FAN AND I DIDNT KNOW THIS SONG!!!!  (Read 5234 times)

shamala on: July 22, 2014, 17:26

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: July 22, 2014, 18:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You were probably concentrating on sebene songs just like i was back in the days. You can even tell that Chai Ngenge was once a good singer, his voice has changed so much.

You see it's actually only a few months ago that i somehow came to appreciate this other song

Apart from the crap chorus messed up Rio and Kibens the song is a good composition and i suspect its by Jean Goulbald.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: July 22, 2014, 18:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that chorus  by them is horrible,that song is 100 per cent kibens,and like in most of those songs he gives jb he is very very present
the conception of the song in itself is actually good its a bit like brasilian's bossa nova

shamala #3 on: July 22, 2014, 18:33

• View Profile
You were probably concentrating on sebene songs just like i was back in the days. You can even tell that Chai Ngenge was once a good singer, his voice has changed so much.

Sly it is just that the dvds we get here i cannot vouch for them. i have the album but it does not have the song.this is the reason am asking for contacts of good dvd shops abroad or in Kin i buy straight from them
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: July 22, 2014, 18:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Sly it is just that the dvds we get here i cannot vouch for them. i have the album but it does not have the song.this is the reason am asking for contacts of good dvd shops abroad or in Kin i buy straight from them
We have a page for such shops http://congovibes.com/cd-shops/
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: July 22, 2014, 18:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
that chorus  by them is horrible,that song is 100 per cent kibens,and like in most of those songs he gives jb he is very very present
the conception of the song in itself is actually good its a bit like brasilian's bossa nova
Am surprised its by Kibens,sounds like a typical Goulbald song,it reminds me of this one

LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #6 on: July 23, 2014, 05:46

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...talk about that annoying synthe and JB is your number one culprit...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Tunutu #7 on: July 23, 2014, 10:38

• View Profile

You see it's actually only a few months ago that i somehow came to appreciate this other song

Apart from the crap chorus messed up Rio and Kibens the song is a good composition and i suspect its by Jean Goulbald.

Jb need a good Chorus to complement him, the song would have been a hit if it has a good chorus like The old Maison mere