Author Topic: CELLULAIRE DEAD????  (Read 18044 times)

shamala #15 on: July 14, 2016, 16:46

• View Profile
I have just discovered that Cellulaire had a huge fan base (including my sister who is a WMM fanatic) in and out of BCBG.  Mawa trop....
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #16 on: July 14, 2016, 17:37

• View Profile
My God!! He should have taken the kids for DNA test. Maybe he had suspected the wife for long. So sad indeed. May his soul rest in peace.

EMOVICTEAM #17 on: July 14, 2016, 17:51

• View Profile
Sad. No one can celebrate anyone's death. If true, sad. But arcos, did u just say he died of heart attack?

archos #18 on: July 14, 2016, 21:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes, one of cellulaire's best friends said on tv that they actually had been warning him over that woman for a while but cellulaire was the type of guys who rarely showed deep inner feelings so he was not reacting,and the guy also said that when cellulaire started feeling bad he was in brazza  living with another guy who helped him in his project of an album and the guy did nothing for three days until the other friends happened to notice what was going on and took him to emergency  and he ended up dying there and was taken back to kin and to mortuary and chiefs of bcbg arrived as soon as possible when informed
he also denied jb (as could be expected in common usual african belief) was behind it because after the studio incident jb advised cellulaire to take time for himself and also  look for animations in streets to come and bounce back because he had a special love for him since he is the only one ever who did not have a proper test to join and him and jb were always in touch and he received all types of support whenever he needed
such a sad way to die,reminds me of chokoro aswell

SoukousFan #19 on: July 15, 2016, 03:38

• View Profile
yes, one of cellulaire's best friends said on tv that they actually had been warning him over that woman for a while but cellulaire was the type of guys who rarely showed deep inner feelings so he was not reacting,and the guy also said that when cellulaire started feeling bad he was in brazza  living with another guy who helped him in his project of an album and the guy did nothing for three days until the other friends happened to notice what was going on and took him to emergency  and he ended up dying there and was taken back to kin and to mortuary and chiefs of bcbg arrived as soon as possible when informed
he also denied jb (as could be expected in common usual african belief) was behind it because after the studio incident jb advised cellulaire to take time for himself and also  look for animations in streets to come and bounce back because he had a special love for him since he is the only one ever who did not have a proper test to join and him and jb were always in touch and he received all types of support whenever he needed
such a sad way to die,reminds me of chokoro aswell

Was Babia's death also attributed to the wife/fiance?

Matebu #20 on: July 15, 2016, 03:54

• View Profile
^ Yes, Babia's death was attributed to infielity issues with his wife. He quite literally had a broken heart - suffering a heart attack

Toolz #21 on: July 15, 2016, 08:57

• View Profile
My God!!! Why now? So sad!!!! RIP  Cellulaire.....This is painful. 

Bepari2016 #22 on: July 15, 2016, 12:48

• View Profile
Sorry about your aunt Archos! May her soul rest in piece! Sad news for congolese music lovers

mwana_nsalu #23 on: July 17, 2016, 17:48

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile

archos #24 on: July 17, 2016, 20:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i was just thinking about average time atalakus last in groups and i realised him and genta are the second longest serving duo of atalakus in the history of congolese music behind doudou adoula and nono who did 20+ years together  in zaiko
quite an achievement,despite all the flaws we can talk about

Manzambi94 #25 on: July 23, 2016, 11:00

• View Profile
hi guys i have been missing for  quite a while,i was in matadi mourning one of my aunts,just came back to kin and found this news i meet genta and some of the bcbg guys and they say cellulaire could not handle the news coming from his wife that none of their kids are his but rather a kebab seller not far from their house   so it got to his head and heart very fast
may his soul rest in peace
Archos I don't think it is true, if you see the interview with her wife you can see that those three kids have cellulaire face, the cause of the death is an heart attack but I really can't understand why, maybe her wife did really him that because of problem with BCBG or maybe money issue who knows

Manzambi94 #26 on: July 23, 2016, 11:04

• View Profile
Even though Cellulaire is dead, is wonderful seeing that, people had a lot of respect and love towards him,the only difference betwwen him and papa wemba is that papa wemba's death has been displayed worldwide while cellulaire on a national level, and everybody in the world of congolese artist came to his funeral, I feel really said that he finished his life with one song in the upcoming balle de match and not a proper solo career, he could have been a good atalaku president Like Celeo and Brigadiera. RIP my man
Mwana mama nyekela luketo nyeka nyeka...

JV “Lone Ranger” #27 on: July 23, 2016, 12:06

• View Profile
Is it me or is Genta really not present at BCBG...haven't seen any interviews or video of him at the funeral

archos #28 on: July 23, 2016, 12:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
genta was there but very very down,could not even talk

you can see him here in the two last minutes standing for a good while in front of coffin

JV “Lone Ranger” #29 on: July 23, 2016, 13:31

• View Profile