Author Topic: Kabuya says Fally let him take drugs  (Read 9043 times)

Jdog on: September 17, 2016, 17:20

• View Profile
He looks like he was on something and the bottle was open and it looked really dark. He also was saying that Fally made him take drugs and that Fally dosen't like people  in his group that does not take drugs and that was what took him to Europe. But he was still praising him in the interview.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 02:09 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #1 on: September 17, 2016, 18:32

• View Profile
If it is like he says, why Kasangidi, Identitè, Cambridge, Alvarito, Arnaud, Atele and the other aren't wasted like him just quit that shot away and fpcus on your kids for godsake

archos #2 on: September 17, 2016, 18:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
this guy messes his career on his own,its a well know thing that most atalakus drink and smoke a lot but he should ask himself if he still is capable of that why none of the other ones are like that

mwana_nsalu #3 on: September 18, 2016, 00:10

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile

Jdog #4 on: September 18, 2016, 02:09

• View Profile
Maybe it's just the intoxicated Kabuya talking because it makes no sense for someone to not to take drugs and drink but make his employees do that because that is what Kabuya has said in the past.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: September 18, 2016, 10:32

• View Profile
Someone help this guy before its too late

archos #6 on: September 18, 2016, 13:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah its really getting worrying fally took his to some churchs several times so that they work on him and a couple of times he changed for some time but then falled even more,he is destroying himself

Toolz #7 on: September 18, 2016, 21:31

• View Profile
I doubt if there is ever a time that this guy is not high on something. The stuff has really affected his general outlook. God!

Toolz #8 on: September 18, 2016, 21:45

• View Profile
Archos please, how old is Kabuya? He looks haggard now. All thanks to the substance abuse he has thrown himself into.

archos #9 on: September 18, 2016, 21:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 kabuya is 30 this year

Manzambi94 #10 on: September 18, 2016, 21:55

• View Profile
I think that tje best solution this guy might get is TP be kicked put from the group until he got serious rehab, and then forbidding every journalist to interviene him, because all thia interviews and his role as golden atalaku make him think he is invincible

Toolz #11 on: September 19, 2016, 06:59

• View Profile
Archos...He is damn young! He has aged seriously! Sad. From all you have said,obviously, Fally has tried for him. My challenge here is what his family members are doing about his case? Archos please, I know I have asked you this question before but it is still a puzzle to me. Why would his folks leave him to waste away in this manner?  His boss has tried, let his blood relatives too reach out to help him...
That is my take about this whole thing.

SYMPLICITY #12 on: September 19, 2016, 07:40

• View Profile
Hypocrisy and subjectivity is the currency of our time. If the story was from an artist from Maison Mere or Quartier Latin or even Jet Set, bloggers would bash Werra, Koffi or Ferre for weeks. Here we are all trying to defend Fally. Why is it that almost always when something negative is said about Werra or Koffi or Ferre we take it as gospel truth, while every time Fally is blamed we look for excuses to exonerate him and it is always his accuser who is lying???

archos #13 on: September 19, 2016, 09:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol bro without any disrespect,i see that your comment is mainly based on the treatment of your two favorite artists,whereas this case is completely different,there are proofs that fally does not just watch it without reacting,several times he's said on tv that he had not seen kabuya anywhere near the group for most of the year or he is saying that he loves him too much but his addiction are letting him down and  he even went to see  his family to give money for treatment
 it has never been shown on tv but at some point his addiction went so hardcore that he almost went mad so his family has to chain him so that he does not move from the family house because he became very hard to handle
in this case kabuya is the man to blame,let me pick another example when he kind of recovered from that  he was meant to go with the group in that recent france/usa tour and remain there to be far from those friends who influence him,what does the guy do the day they were meant to be at embassy? he is caught by fally's guards in a bar of weed smokers as they went looking for him in streets
if you remember older posts still about kabuya it has been said times and times that fally almost kicked him out of the group for good because he was fed up and he stayed because of nana who defended him,if we say fally is responsible,then its like saying werra was to blame for adjani when he we all saw scenes of werra expressing his anger for adjani wasting his own talent
if you want for example something fally can be  bashed on,lets say how he picks mainly his friends for tours abroad whereas there are some more talented,better dancers ..but if you watch his concerts you'll see that focus is mainly on him so people barely have time to notice it
i believe he'll get the proper bashing when due ,there are some issues but which are not known in media so either its not posted since there is no video about it  either other guys of forum are not even informed of it
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:28 by archos »

SYMPLICITY #14 on: September 19, 2016, 09:30

• View Profile
lol bro without any disrespect,i see that your comment is mainly based on the treatment of your two favorite artists,whereas this case is completely different,there are proofs that fally does not just watch it without reacting,several times he's said on tv that he had not seen kabuya anywhere near the group for most of the year or he is saying that he loves him too much but his addiction are letting him down and  he even went to see  his family to give money for treatment
 it has never been shown on tv but at some point his addiction went so hardcore that he almost went mad so his family has to chain him so that he does not move from the family house because he became very hard to handle
in this case kabuya is the man to blame,let me pick another example when he kind of recovered from that  he was meant to go with the group in that recent france/usa tour and remain there to be far from those friends who influence him,what does the guy do the day they were meant to be at embassy? he is caught by fally's guards in a bar of weed smokers as they went looking for him in streets
if you remember older posts still about kabuya it has been said times and times that fally almost kicked him out of the group for good because he was fed up and he stayed because of nana who defended him,if we say fally is responsible,then its like saying werra was to blame for adjani when he we all saw scenes of werra expressing his anger for adjani wasting his own talent

I take your response very positively bro but have you ever asked yourself that while Fally goes on TV to say one thing he may be doing the opposite in private? Is it a given that if he went to his home to give them money for treatment(with cameras of course), then he has never encouraged Kabuya to take drugs? That is likely to happen when they are alone so nobody would know. Just wondering bro......