Author Topic: Designer of Ferre's group talks about other artists  (Read 5307 times)

Jdog on: October 15, 2016, 01:34

• View Profile
He says Manix is playing and was asked about BM and Mopepe and he said that those are rhumbas are made by little kids and that he can do a song better then that. He says he has two vocals in the album. Designer attacked Nicodem by saying that there is a singer they remvoed from the band who just puts bleach cream who sung his vocals. He says he's been in Ferre's group and claims he went to Angola and other countries. Designer says he won't go to MM if Werra aked because he is fine with Ferre and has a nice car and house. He said that Ferre is better then Fally and that he follows Ferre's Design.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: October 15, 2016, 07:48

• View Profile

POLE POSTION #2 on: October 15, 2016, 08:08

• View Profile
Yes Ferre is better than Fally. We have a say that ba bambaka libanga se na mbuma etela (we only throw stones at ripe fruits) so you tell me which artist in their generation being attacked left,right,centre by the so called big stars in congolese music and that would be your answer. When you start seing even the big names in congolease music now doing all they can to lure his musiciens so they can play play the same style of music as Ferre being generique and even the dance you will understand. The more i read comments on this site when it comes to Ferre and Fally i laugh so much and understand that so many on here are born in the 90s so i understand Fally would be the big star in their eyes because just like Koffi people thought he was bigger than Papa Wemba until Papa passed away and the whole truth came out. Just know this in the entourage of the big stars you know in congolease music Ferre is the one that scares them so much.

Roméo Seben #3 on: October 15, 2016, 14:30

• View Profile
Yes Ferre is better than Fally. We have a say that ba bambaka libanga se na mbuma etela (we only throw stones at ripe fruits) so you tell me which artist in their generation being attacked left,right,centre by the so called big stars in congolese music and that would be your answer. When you start seing even the big names in congolease music now doing all they can to lure his musiciens so they can play play the same style of music as Ferre being generique and even the dance you will understand. The more i read comments on this site when it comes to Ferre and Fally i laugh so much and understand that so many on here are born in the 90s so i understand Fally would be the big star in their eyes because just like Koffi people thought he was bigger than Papa Wemba until Papa passed away and the whole truth came out. Just know this in the entourage of the big stars you know in congolease music Ferre is the one that scares them so much.

So true.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: October 15, 2016, 15:37

• View Profile
Best is not only measured by voice but attributes such as carisma, composing of Good songs, better discography, better dancer, team builder etc and I find fally has more than ferre in his closet.

mwana_nsalu #5 on: October 15, 2016, 17:13

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
Best is not only measured by voice but attributes such as carisma, composing of Good songs, better discography, better dancer, team builder etc and I find fally has more than ferre in his closet.

i agree here. ferre is an extremely talented singer but over all if we are honest as an artist he is boring and doesn't have much personality. i dig both artists a lot but fally gets the edge for being more outgoing (not only in his personality but in his musical choices). not matter how you slice it that counts in the world of music.

Toolz #6 on: October 15, 2016, 18:01

• View Profile
Wow Pole Piston,your premise is wonderful! I never knew age has got to do with liking Ferre or Fally. Interesting..But what would you say about those born in the 60s and 70s rooting for Fally?
Emovicteam and Mwana Nsalu nailed it! Charisma brings about stage presence and that is what attracts people.
Each of these artistes have got their fan base across all ages. ( that your 90s-born premise does not work here,Pole Piston....IMO!)
Ferre is more gifted than Fally any time, any day...But the little Fally has got he is maximizing it to the fullest. How I just wish Ferre could be more outgoing. He is a calm person and that is nature for you. But in my opinion, I think if he has got the right set of people with the right flow around him, he can be pushed out of his shell and people would be shocked at the extent he can go/get.   

mrvibes #7 on: October 15, 2016, 21:22

• View Profile
Ferre  better than Fally ... hmmmm ( na  ndoto ooooo to na realite ) ?

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: October 16, 2016, 06:40

• View Profile
Toolz, you are on spot. Ferre is actually the Jb mpiana of today and unfortunately, he may end up like Jb. Both have singing talent but don't utilize it to the fullest potential. Look at werrason and fally. They have the same ambitious levels.