Author Topic: Moziki La Juventus - La Mama A/C Toupi Toukala  (Read 332 times)

oj78 on: June 23, 2023, 08:55

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile

This song is not without something???? Amour Du Prochain And remember too in this same regard that Serge Kiambukuta was a member of this group.

Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

Mfumu Vata #1 on: June 23, 2023, 09:07

• View Profile
Serge Nlemvo Nzobazola aka Serge Kiambukuta is somebody else. He’s btw the father of French rapper Ninho and passed away last year. For years it was said that he was Josky’s brother and some versions saying that he was his cousin. But he just took the name Kiambukuta because of being close to him and his style of singing being like that of Josky.

archos #2 on: June 23, 2023, 10:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I believe they are related since modogo who is josky's cousin or nephew said that he was ninho's uncle
it could be the fact that in some of our families you dont necessarily take the father's name,for example wazekwa his direct younger brothers are jp lukombo and germain kitemoko,no sign of wazekwa in their names
or werra being ngiama makanda,patrice ngoy musoko,jonas mbese,guy nkoyi
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 10:40 by archos »

Mfumu Vata #3 on: June 23, 2023, 10:56

• View Profile
Oh so they related ? I always thought that they were cousins until someone on Mbokamosika said that they weren't and giving then a whole story.

Yeah I know about it. My name is also totally different from my brothers and sisters.

oj78 #4 on: June 23, 2023, 13:21

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
I believe they are related since modogo who is josky's cousin or nephew said that he was ninho's uncle
it could be the fact that in some of our families you dont necessarily take the father's name,for example wazekwa his direct younger brothers are jp lukombo and germain kitemoko,no sign of wazekwa in their names
or werra being ngiama makanda,patrice ngoy musoko,jonas mbese,guy nkoyi
With the family thing aside and the addition of Manda Chante - Socrate i do smell Plagiarism here. The question is but who, Josky or Toukala.

Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.