Author Topic: Felix Wazekwa - DGRK  (Read 694 times)

oj78 on: June 25, 2023, 15:33

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

archos #1 on: June 25, 2023, 16:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
soon my guy will be able to buy another rolls he's literally taking money from most of the organisms of the country to make songs for their promotion

jordanlumbala101 #2 on: June 25, 2023, 21:50

• View Profile
What's this now, another rumba song or a générique

archos #3 on: June 25, 2023, 22:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
a song for the direction in charge of taxes,to encourage peopple to pay tax and all that

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 26, 2023, 01:13

• View Profile
a song for the direction in charge of taxes,to encourage peopple to pay tax and all that

Mmm sorry but Wazzekwa seems like one of those republican American guys who encourages all people to follow rules, forgivung that that not everybody can, like when he also explain that crie about not stealing in article 23, yes oeople shouldn't steal but when they don't have anything to eat what they can do? Plus he is good and all with this talk about taxes and not stealing but isn't him actually stealing by receiving money from deputies and alike by making songs for them? With that said I really hope I can get that Cascadeur generique that he previewed before Gessac came back

mrvibes #5 on: June 26, 2023, 06:51

• View Profile

Mmm sorry but Wazzekwa seems like one of those republican American guys who encourages all people to follow rules, forgivung that that not everybody can, like when he also explain that crie about not stealing in article 23, yes oeople shouldn't steal but when they don't have anything to eat what they can do? Plus he is good and all with this talk about taxes and not stealing but isn't him actually stealing by receiving money from deputies and alike by making songs for them? With that said I really hope I can get that Cascadeur generique that he previewed before Gessac came back

tu aimes parler pour rien dire toi hein ….

jordanlumbala101 #6 on: July 01, 2023, 04:12

• View Profile