Author Topic: They shot Igwejunior1030's channel down  (Read 3217 times)

Mfumu Vata on: February 07, 2022, 13:26

• View Profile
I was about to search for Academia's concert at LSC which is one of my favorite concert, but couldn't find it anymore. So I went to search the VHS "Nzungu Ekotoko" which was a rehearsal of them with the same result. Then I thought hmmm maybe some took all Academia videos away from youtube, like 7 years ago.  So I went for Werra's Bercy which I also couldn't find. Then I thought its better that I will look for the channel itself, only to discover that they shot the youtube-channel down. Now all archives of Werrason, Academia, Koffi Olomidé, Papa Wemba, Wenge Musica and Zaiko Langa Langa got lost.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 13:30 by Mfumu Vata »

Drumstar98 #1 on: February 07, 2022, 14:40

• View Profile
Damn, he had a lot of archives luckily I saved Werrason bercy concert, Werrason palais de people concert and his short documentary which featured the solola bien studio session but sadly I did not save the academia videos.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: February 07, 2022, 14:45

• View Profile
We also lost the famous Wemba-press conference before Zenith where reacted mad against Stino & Reddy for using Ndombolo in their albums and one of Koffi Olomide with Defao asking a few questions to Koffi in private + plus unofficial clip of Phylyl as bonus.

Why do something like that. Don’t those jealous people know that it’s very hard to find those archives ? And how much work and energy it costs to upload them on YouTube. I am sure that they don’t even have those videos in possession.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 14:47 by Mfumu Vata »

Drumstar98 #3 on: February 07, 2022, 14:47

• View Profile
That as well I only watched small parts of those VHS videos it will be a miracle if it came back.

Seben_Maniac #4 on: February 07, 2022, 17:18

• View Profile
The logic for those guys to remove these rare videos/channels is very retarded

archos #5 on: February 07, 2022, 17:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ohhh mann this was a great channel,who did that?

CM PRINCE #6 on: February 07, 2022, 17:46

• View Profile
You’ve gotta to be f**king kidding me! That channel had 95% of Academia clips.

SLK97 #7 on: February 07, 2022, 19:43

• View Profile
Fuck. These archives were incredibly hard to find, now how are we going to enjoy them?

Sydo #8 on: February 07, 2022, 21:06

• View Profile
    • YouTube
ohhh mann this was a great channel,who did that?

Surely jealous producers. Has any one saved the "Mbonge" documentary?
Formerly Musiquezairoise

242 #9 on: February 07, 2022, 21:19

• View Profile
I was about to search for Academia's concert at LSC which is one of my favorite concert, but couldn't find it anymore. So I went to search the VHS "Nzungu Ekotoko" which was a rehearsal of them with the same result. Then I thought hmmm maybe some took all Academia videos away from youtube, like 7 years ago.  So I went for Werra's Bercy which I also couldn't find. Then I thought its better that I will look for the channel itself, only to discover that they shot the youtube-channel down. Now all archives of Werrason, Academia, Koffi Olomidé, Papa Wemba, Wenge Musica and Zaiko Langa Langa got lost.

242 #10 on: February 07, 2022, 21:19

• View Profile

Same for me I was looking for that VHS but I couldn’t find anything

bencuri #11 on: February 07, 2022, 22:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's why I am telling you guys all the time to download the stuff that you watch on Youtube. Don't take anything granted there. A good tool is 4K Downloader. I download almost every single music video that I watch, to avoid this. That's why I could reload some stuff that went missing from DJ Omega when his channel was deleted. 

shamala #12 on: February 08, 2022, 04:57

• View Profile
That's why I am telling you guys all the time to download the stuff that you watch on Youtube. Don't take anything granted there. A good tool is 4K Downloader. I download almost every single music video that I watch, to avoid this. That's why I could reload some stuff that went missing from DJ Omega when his channel was deleted.

I actually download using Any Video Downloader
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

bencuri #13 on: February 08, 2022, 10:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, there are a few other things out there that is suitable.

Mukulu #14 on: February 08, 2022, 12:57

• View Profile
Apparently it was papy tex who reported his channel for copyright…