Author Topic: Lobeso is not a false atalaku  (Read 9040 times)

Jdog on: April 13, 2014, 22:03

• View Profile
He can animate on sebene just fine listen to the Satellite generique and Techno Malewa and his Muselu animation.

Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: April 13, 2014, 22:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My friend, Lobeso is a traditional singer and not ataluku, the type of animation he's used to doing is literally incantation,it's too traditional and the fans of La Zamba are tired of it that's why he's been given the thumbs down after the entry of Bercy a new comer to animation.
LE BIG BOSS

ngombeshenzi55 #2 on: April 14, 2014, 11:54

• View Profile
My friend, Lobeso is a traditional singer and not ataluku, the type of animation he's used to doing is literally incantation,it's too traditional and the fans of La Zamba are tired of it that's why he's been given the thumbs down after the entry of Bercy a new comer to animation.

DJ SLY sadly, i must agree with you . How i wish he were able to blend  both the tradition and modern. The current generation needs something appealing to them. I like him though for i always hold to tradition and never let the entire of it to fade away.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: April 14, 2014, 13:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile

DJ SLY sadly, i must agree with you . How i wish he were able to blend  both the tradition and modern. The current generation needs something appealing to them. I like him though for i always hold to tradition and never let the entire of it to fade away.
I like traditional Congolese music and that's how come I listen to swede swede and other old traditional stuff. If Werrason could separate the two styles and give Lobeso prominence on traditional songs instead of the main sebene/ generiques things will improve for Wenge Maison Mére which is known as the powerhouse of dance music. Lobeso has slowed down the dance tunes at Wenge and it's good he now has Bercy to wake him up.
LE BIG BOSS

ngombeshenzi55 #4 on: April 14, 2014, 14:33

• View Profile
Brilliant  comment @DJ SLY

shamala #5 on: April 14, 2014, 17:53

• View Profile
in the last forum I commented that Bercy is a very good atalaku.
am I vindicated ?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #6 on: April 14, 2014, 19:20

• View Profile
am I vindicated ?

No you're right he is a good atalaku.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: April 15, 2014, 13:04

• Administrator
    • View Profile
am I vindicated ?
Not yet vindicated, he's joined a band which has been struggling in the animation department, the fans and the boss of the band he's joined are impressed but that doesn't mean the chap is a very good ataluku, he did a very good audition with freestyle containing some of his and other people's works.

He's only got one proper song/generique to his name and it's not that impressive so let's give him more time to prove his worth,all he does is random and so far not created anything worth remembering, very good or excellent atalukus do not just rap randomly,they create dances that people remember with the animation.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #8 on: April 15, 2014, 13:21

• View Profile
am I vindicated ?
Not yet vindicated, he's joined a band which has been struggling in the animation department, the fans and the boss of the band he's joined are impressed but that doesn't mean the chap is a very good ataluku, he did a very good audition with freestyle containing some of his and other people's works.

He's only got one proper song/generique to his name and it's not that impressive so let's give him more time to prove his worth,all he does is random and so far not created anything worth remembering, very good or excellent atalukus do not just rap randomly,they create dances that people remember with the animation.

his audition in culture or wmm..if in cultur please post.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

KAISARI #9 on: April 27, 2014, 17:33

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
He can animate on sebene just fine listen to the Satellite generique and Techno Malewa and his Muselu animation.

...And Bokoko will be another hit with a heavy dose of Arc's solo...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: April 27, 2014, 19:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile
To hell with Lobeso, for starters he's a fake ataluku and worse he has a bad voice and crap creations, I would rather listen to this soldat ya mpiko
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #11 on: April 27, 2014, 19:44

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...well that's opinion, Folklore in the natiional team is here to stay; can't wait for the faceoff between Tigre and Ambulance...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

masantula #12 on: April 27, 2014, 20:45

• View Profile
To hell with Lobeso, for starters he's a fake ataluku and worse he has a bad voice and crap creations, I would rather listen to this soldat ya mpiko

hahahahaha DJ
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: April 27, 2014, 22:30

• Administrator
    • View Profile

hahahahaha DJ
Hahaha,am serious,this soldier is more talented infact the rap he was doing in this video was stolen by many bands including Koffi's Quartier Latin and they released on their albums. ;D
LE BIG BOSS