Author Topic: THE SHADOW SONGWRITERS UNITE TO RECORD A SONG  (Read 565 times)

archos on: January 29, 2024, 11:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Jdog #1 on: January 30, 2024, 10:25

• View Profile
Lol I hope they got some money from their president. Not going to lie I like Pida’s vocal.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 30, 2024, 14:54

• View Profile

.... for that president

Man Pida is a great singer but he sounds too much like Fally, I think that maybe this was his style for years and much like Deolick happen to have the same type.of voice that Fally has if he tried to be a proper musician he could have been like But Na Fillet I think, by the way who is Fally's idol musically? I would love to know who trademarked this soft style of singing bthat Faly got popular usually people wanted to sing like Papa Wemba then like Manda Chante and now like Ferre but who Fally was watching in singing?
Anyway it us astinish8ng to see how kuch these grown men are unknown despite writing so much songs for so much artist as JDOG said I hope they got paid tbh doing this for free is crazy

archos #3 on: January 30, 2024, 22:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
pida has been probably the most consistent fally writer across the years even though there is many more and he does pre records to sell his songs it could explain why in the long run he  found himself sounding a bit like that since he sings accordingly to fally when pre recording

Quadra Kora Man #4 on: January 30, 2024, 23:38

• View Profile
pida has been probably the most consistent fally writer across the years even though there is many more and he does pre records to sell his songs it could explain why in the long run he  found himself sounding a bit like that since he sings accordingly to fally when pre recording

Which Song for exp. did Pida Star write for Fally?

princesab #5 on: January 31, 2024, 05:56

• View Profile

I am interested in working with these Guys - Have Contacts..??

archos #6 on: January 31, 2024, 11:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Which Song for exp. did Pida Star write for Fally?

average 4 5 per album since droit chemin,except the urban ones
among others attente,double clic,nourisson and many more even after jailing him he still sold songs to fally in recent years on the two last rumba albums aswell