Author Topic: why were they looking the other side in rond point & droit de veto ?  (Read 584 times)

Mfumu Vata on: April 06, 2023, 00:52

• View Profile

i rewatched the droit de veto vhs and when looking to the clips of rond point and droit de veto i noticed that koffi, the singers and the dancers were all looking, singing and dancing the other side when getting filmed. there's also a point where you could see a camera and in droit de veto the cameraman himself with his camera. did they lose the footage of the main camera or made the mistake to not even film and koffi being forced to add images of his concert in yaoundé and the rehearshal at 5/5 oshwe to make it look better ?

this all made me wonder if they also recorded clips for urgence, prototype, shopping, retour riva, rafiki, nyandja and zahina. and the videos having the same problem like those of droit de veto and rond point.

if that is the case. could it that be the real reason why there weren't clips for the album instead of academia ? and koffi just releasing rond point, sens inverse and the generique for his image in africa and the diaspora ?

CM PRINCE #1 on: April 06, 2023, 02:14

• View Profile
There’s no way you’ve only just noticed this now? We’ve spoken about it several times. Nothing will ever be worse than the droit de veto clips they still piss me off to this day lol

Mopao195 #2 on: April 12, 2023, 12:13

• MM
    • View Profile