Author Topic: Fally x Ibra  (Read 1018 times)

Mopao195 on: August 10, 2022, 09:55

• MM
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=617325943089039&set=pcb.617326726422294
the most overrated striker ever especially here in sweden

Manzambi94 #1 on: August 10, 2022, 10:12

• View Profile
It seems that Ibra has no idea of who Fally is. Anyway why the most overrated striker? I don't like him he is arrogant and has Ronaldo living in his head rent free but why is he overrated? Who is better than him in Sweden?

Mopao195 #2 on: August 10, 2022, 14:05

• MM
    • View Profile
It seems that Ibra has no idea of who Fally is. Anyway why the most overrated striker? I don't like him he is arrogant and has Ronaldo living in his head rent free but why is he overrated? Who is better than him in Sweden?
yeah i dont think ibra has a clue about who he is even tho fally has a small fanbase over here
old school players but guys like Martin dahlin, Henrik Larsson dont get enough props cause they're black

Manzambi94 #3 on: August 10, 2022, 19:04

• View Profile
yeah i dont think ibra has a clue about who he is even tho fally has a small fanbase over here
old school players but guys like Martin dahlin, Henrik Larsson dont get enough props cause they're black

Come on bro, I am not very old to know Martin Dahlin but I know about Larson, there is no Swedish person that ever said anything bad about Larsson and he was before Ibra and even during Ibra's career the most belvedere footballer in Sweden, the King Of Sweden, the KING OF SWEDEN asked him personally if he could have come back from retirement because he wanted to see him play again, come on, Larsson was properly received it is also because he has a swedish surname of course but If there is anyone who did have a lot of credit in his career for Swed8sh people was Larsson,  plus, Ibra is not really loved by Swedish people, they Call him gypsy that he doesn't belong that Rosèlengård doesn't give birthday to anyone Swedish and despite all the things he accomplished Ibra himself sa8d that even with all he won re media and the general public attack and mock Ibra