Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY AGBEPA AKA CINDY LE COEUR LOL  (Read 10234 times)

archos on: November 11, 2016, 12:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: November 11, 2016, 12:56

• View Profile
Urghh cindy the witch the woman  that is responsible for destroying QL I wouldn't buy her a present I'd only get her a one way ticket to another country so she can leave koffi smh

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: November 12, 2016, 05:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Mwana Nsalu #3 on: November 12, 2016, 09:41

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Urghh cindy the witch the woman  that is responsible for destroying QL I wouldn't buy her a present I'd only get her a one way ticket to another country so she can leave koffi smh

Koffi is the one who destroyed QL.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: November 12, 2016, 09:59

• View Profile

....cindy is the one because she has made koffis brain to move from the head to between his legs.

Toolz #5 on: November 12, 2016, 10:27

• View Profile
Exactly!@ Emovicteam....Smh! Lol...Koffi don suffer! (Koffi has suffered!) Lol

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: November 12, 2016, 13:45

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

....cindy is the one because she has made koffis brain to move from the head to between his legs.

he is a grown man he makes choices on his own. his lack of self control is his own.

Toolz #7 on: November 12, 2016, 13:51

• View Profile
True that!@ lack of self control....and his choices.

Matebu #8 on: November 12, 2016, 18:03

• View Profile
We keep stating our disdain for her in every thread topic about her, yet there are times when i sense that Koffi is as happy as one can be with the status quo.

He controls her way more than we think; she has no social media presence and she very rarely does interviews. On top of that, she's literally obsessed with him, to a point where it's actually crazy, which is perfect in Koffi's mind. Furthermore, she won't be leaving anytime soon because she knows she won't elevate any further without him.

KAISARI #9 on: November 12, 2016, 18:24

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
We keep stating our disdain for her in every thread topic about her, yet there are times when i sense that Koffi is as happy as one can be with the status quo.

He controls her way more than we think; she has no social media presence and she very rarely does interviews. On top of that, she's literally obsessed with him, to a point where it's actually crazy, which is perfect in Koffi's mind. Furthermore, she won't be leaving anytime soon because she knows she won't elevate any further without him.
I think if she links up with Monsoh he might elevate her further
You do not beat a drum with one finger

CM PRINCE #10 on: November 12, 2016, 20:02

• View Profile

he is a grown man he makes choices on his own. his lack of self control is his own.

exactly listen to EMO people say QL was ruined when fally left but that's not true he still had a good line up of singers and then when she came boom the group was destroyed to the point theres no going back   
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 00:30 by CM PRINCE »

mrvibes #11 on: November 13, 2016, 00:23

• View Profile

archos #12 on: November 13, 2016, 14:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Mwana Nsalu #13 on: November 13, 2016, 17:21

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
oh wow why did i think she was way younger than me? lol i'm 34

SYMPLICITY #14 on: November 13, 2016, 18:30

• View Profile

I think if she links up with Monsoh he might elevate her further

Elevate her futher?! Physically or musically?(Tongue in cheek!!)