Author Topic: WHATSM'S WRONG WITH PAPA CHERIE'S MIND  (Read 7743 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 12, 2016, 10:59

• View Profile
Departures in group are something we face off since a lot of time ago, but what happened to Metrau (lost of the eye) which he says it was something spiritual (and I believe him) really opened my eyes on the BCBG reality, where there is a bully and very spiritual satanic way of the chef to manager things, why the hell Papa Cherie not doing anything? Why he doesn't understand that he is loosing his best employees and that to the long term this will cause the lost of the orchestra? A lot of Orchestras died for the same reasons BCBG is dying here...

archos #1 on: November 12, 2016, 11:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think i know where metro's eye problem came from,bcbg went on a equatorial guinea tour without jdl and with metro,because there was a conflict between jdl and seguin over a girl and jdl who was jealous attacked him,he did the same thing to the tenorist of bana boma but luckily he got treated quick
then the problem is that there is a strong spiritual partnership between jb seguin and jdl so he has to side with them since they kind of control him
 even abraham's case started from them two becoming jealous of how abraham became a belgian and how jb was letting him go to europe whenever he wanted,remember i said abraham had to come with fudji and a couple of the young guys here to record and abraham was not allowed to move as jdl and seguin started gossip to jb that abraham has a dark plan of forming a band with those young guys
then recently when abraham's private business allowed him to buy a range evoque they hated it again as they believe they are the only one to have right to have high level carts and they changed strategy,they turned against some of those who sang in abraham's album and started creating problems to them,i think fudji did not have time at the end of the day to participate in abraham's album because of that except chorus
and to reward atshuda who is next to those guys as a spy and brings infos they made him an automatic starter
and its not over,if not for genta and ficarre,we'd have heard already that some of the guys fought,the situation is very tense at the moment but since jb decided to let the group in the hands of jdl and seguin he acts like he sees nothing
  thats why caludji has not returned, he wanted to go back to kin and do revolution to turn bcbg again in a very popular group but he's realised jdl and seguin are even more powerful that when they unsettled him 9 years ago

Toolz #2 on: November 12, 2016, 13:40

• View Profile
So Metro lost his eye because of a musical show now?! Smh!!!  It is better they all leave and allow the spiritual lords to hold sway very well. These younger men's lives are more important. They have got a whole lot to do in life than to allow some funny human beings destroy it for them all in the name of jealousy and beef.
JDL and Seguin should continue, they obviously can't get past where they have got to in life and that alone will frustrate them to death.

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 12, 2016, 20:03

• View Profile
JDL and seguin can go to hell

Jdog #4 on: November 12, 2016, 20:13

• View Profile
So in JDL's and Segun's logic no one else can have luxury cars but JB and them? That is stupid, if more people have nice cars then that means the group is well off to do. They are killing Bcbg and JB does not care.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 13, 2016, 00:13

• View Profile
The Metrau thing hurt me a lot, and really make me think about what happening not only in Wenge but in allegato Orchestra joking with people lives over sone stupid jealousy

CM PRINCE #6 on: November 13, 2016, 02:29

• View Profile
Thats why caludji has not returned, he wanted to go back to kin and do revolution to turn bcbg again in a very popular group but he's realised jdl and seguin are even more powerful that when they unsettled him 9 years ago
how did they unsettle him and was it just jdl and seguin? Its sort of a blessing in disguise that he doesn't go back

archos #7 on: November 14, 2016, 16:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 they started pushing djino to sing his parts while he is on stage,and they went to report to jb that tutu had seen didi kinuani so jb was not talking to tutu anymore,they were telling the generation of djino and co to stop going to rehearse at tutu's house or they'll get him suspended so it created distance both with the old and the young generation
and out of anger tutu went on tv  to say in his quality of chef d'orchestre he's decided to suspend jdl and seguin and remove rio and kibens for having dropped too much in terms of workrate but tutu did not realise how close jdl and seguin had become to jb and jb sided with them and tutu got forced out
their plan was to get all the influential 4X4 guys out asap(alain,aimelia,tutu,titina) to dominate the group since the other 4X4 guy remaining which is ficarre is more of a laid back guy who only talks when he feels enough is enough

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: November 14, 2016, 18:22

• View Profile
At the rate they are moving, these guys can kill Jb to take his band...but stay tuned, I am sure something will be brewing that will make them differ with Jb.

CM PRINCE #9 on: November 14, 2016, 20:16

• View Profile
they started pushing djino to sing his parts while he is on stage,and they went to report to jb that tutu had seen didi kinuani so jb was not talking to tutu anymore,they were telling the generation of djino and co to stop going to rehearse at tutu's house or they'll get him suspended so it created distance both with the old and the young generation
and out of anger tutu went on tv  to say in his quality of chef d'orchestre he's decided to suspend jdl and seguin and remove rio and kibens for having dropped too much in terms of workrate but tutu did not realise how close jdl and seguin had become to jb and jb sided with them and tutu got forced out
their plan was to get all the influential 4X4 guys out asap(alain,aimelia,tutu,titina) to dominate the group since the other 4X4 guy remaining which is ficarre is more of a laid back guy who only talks when he feels enough is enough
I knewww they were all the reason the original 4x4 guys left ive also always blamed them for the departures of bula and makaba, the wrong man left it shouldve been kibens rio jdl and seguin

archos #10 on: November 14, 2016, 21:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah the poor genta would not have participated in th if not for aimelia leaving since they were making sure aimelia does not know when they go to studio whereas aimelia was sharing room with genta

CM PRINCE #11 on: November 14, 2016, 21:05

• View Profile
That explains why he didn't perform in much of the sebenes even the generique in th ahh bcbg vraiment

shamala #12 on: November 18, 2016, 19:22

• View Profile
At the rate they are moving, these guys can kill Jb to take his band...but stay tuned, I am sure something will be brewing that will make them differ with Jb.

When they face the public  it will give in... Fans are seething especially about Metrau
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Toolz #13 on: November 18, 2016, 22:02

• View Profile
Why won't fans be seething with rage if someone could lose his eye for being naturally gifted? These stupid men dancing around JB can and would kill!  And I sincerely hope it does not get too late before JB would get to realise what he has called upon himself.

CM PRINCE #14 on: November 18, 2016, 23:51

• View Profile
JB is a fool and he's also blind and likes to bury his head in the sand