Author Topic: ATALAKU LYRICS MISSING IN SONGS  (Read 4233 times)

SoukousFan on: January 06, 2018, 15:09

• View Profile
Good day all! Bonne annèe a tout la monde (hope I said it right) .... I have been meaning to follow up on the thread about the album scans. I noticed that atalaku lyrics are not included for songs that start off slow then sebene at the end. Is there a reason for this?

archos #1 on: January 06, 2018, 16:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
simple,they dont really value lyrics of atalakus sometimes there are animation on albums rehearsed nowhere which came in studio when guys are high or drunk lol

shamala #2 on: January 07, 2018, 06:01

• View Profile
simple,they dont really value lyrics of atalakus sometimes there are animation on albums rehearsed nowhere which came in studio when guys are high or drunk lol

I think all atalakus world wide are usually stoned.. Hehehe probably comes with the territory
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SoukousFan #3 on: January 07, 2018, 15:17

• View Profile

Lol are you serious??!! How can they record drunk slurs for ppl to dance to? They cannot sing while sane.

archos #4 on: January 07, 2018, 15:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah dead serious like wazekwa often says they could have finished faux mutu earlier but gesac refused to record until he is properly stoned lol

BrazzaBoy #5 on: January 10, 2018, 00:57

• View Profile
They do atalakus like that and meanwhile they’re the main attraction Smh