Author Topic: HERITIER'S GENERIQUE HAS BEEN LEAKED  (Read 589 times)

archos on: March 05, 2024, 17:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Lol him and his shoutout to le grand mukeregenze

SYMPLICITY #1 on: March 05, 2024, 18:33

• View Profile
Maybe I need to listen to it more for it to grow on me but for now am not feeling it. A downgrade from MAMD generique in my opinion. Saving grace for me is that I am more a rumba fan so I know there will be enough delicacies for me and my ilk when the album comes out

archos #2 on: March 05, 2024, 19:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
is it me or ambulance has not had a really dominant performance on a generique since diemba 7 years ago,you'd almost not notice here that he's the main man

jordanlumbala101 #3 on: March 05, 2024, 19:23

• View Profile
I swear it's not the first time that Héritier's générique has been leaked, is it?

Quadra Kora Man #4 on: March 05, 2024, 19:23

• View Profile
Nah, that generique is boring. Couldn‘t catch anything catchy and i don‘t see this generique playing in a party. It gives me a feeling, that heritier just made this generique, just to have a generique for the album.

Nobody from the atalakus sounds hungry and with Energy.
It‘s my opinion but if heritier wants that people see him as a real treat, then he should also make a catchy generique. Thats make you go viral and not the third rumba for BM or ted tendaie

Quadra Kora Man #5 on: March 05, 2024, 19:24

• View Profile
I swear it's not the first time that Héritier's générique has been leaked, is it?

Yes, the MAMD was leaked too

CM PRINCE #6 on: March 05, 2024, 19:58

• View Profile
I swear if artists decide to only have 2 generiques and no sebene on their albums at least make the Generique a killer, I mean Loi effrakata solola bien level otherwise they’re just meaningless. I don’t get it, isn’t there someone in their camp to tell them when they’re doing a bad job like??

jordanlumbala101 #7 on: March 05, 2024, 20:30

• View Profile
Heritier hasn't done a seben song yet? Hasn't he?

Longbluesquid #8 on: March 05, 2024, 20:36

• View Profile
Heritier hasn't done a seben song yet? Hasn't he?
He was on reddy album with a sebene song. But that’s it.

Longbluesquid #9 on: March 05, 2024, 20:51

• View Profile
Generique was average seemed like it lacked energy. I miss the days of powerful generiques, we need one like JB balle de match.

jordanlumbala101 #10 on: March 05, 2024, 21:12

• View Profile
Yh, I think on the day the album comes out, there might be a clip released on the day! My guess could be the générique

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: March 05, 2024, 21:29

• View Profile
So Wata is really going to leave out Bercy’s part? I know most of you do not like him but he was going to save this generique cause this is not it like @Archos said Ambulance can’t be a main atalaku for any song where is Tshandoa and Plata Na Nguangi no no no this is just not it, I am not even a guitarist but I can tell ackime soul lacks ambition.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #12 on: March 05, 2024, 21:35

• View Profile
is it me or ambulance has not had a really dominant performance on a generique since diemba 7 years ago,you'd almost not notice here that he's the main man
Even those ones are not even that special cause he is one of the few atalakus who had a lot of space on a album but his cries are not used by new genaration on concerts, Ambulance is in a group of those average atalakus just average like:
Diego, Kene kene, Jamaique, Bendon avatar, without Muselu cri Lobeso was going to fit in- WMM
Kunzardo, Tupidy,- or just all of ferres atalakus
Doubai - Fvicteam
Kirikou

archos #13 on: March 05, 2024, 22:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I swear if artists decide to only have 2 generiques and no sebene on their albums at least make the Generique a killer, I mean Loi effrakata solola bien level otherwise they’re just meaningless. I don’t get it, isn’t there someone in their camp to tell them when they’re doing a bad job like??

these guys just do something and rely on "gang ya film mutu asepelisaka batu" and other guys like that( the undercover nganga's who come across as businessmen) that they will make the spiritual work to make whatever they do succesful
and all this starts from the the hyper individualism which is born recently in our music,even the biggest names dont bother coming with a banger since their name and the spiritual work is already 50 per cent of a success at least
long gone are the days were you'd find your celeo bill genta and co and the soloists aswell making a whole kinshasa streets roundup to find the best possible worknow its just  do some basics try to make it have some sort of funky rhythm(like that thing ambulance tries after shouting out the dancers) then spend most of the generique licking the behind of the boss lol
this is the worst set of atalakus the genre has ever seen,99 per cent of them would be sent to the shaker for the whole concert when our music still had a soul

Manzambi94 #14 on: March 06, 2024, 08:44

• View Profile

Lol him and his shoutout to le grand mukeregenze

The only good part is the part from 4:21 till the end, I don't know.if it is because he pays them a lot, but tbh wherever Fatshi Beton gets mentioned they all come.up with the best crie ever, best guitar ever the best drug tempo change ever, crazy to see what money does to people.with that said the first 4:21 minutes are pure trash, straight up dumpster juice, you can see Japonais's absence Heritier did a terrible mistake by kicking him out.of the band if Leaders would just learn to deal with their ego at home.and instead just do what it needs t be done.for the business, they would be like Nigerians, imagine Burna Boy not going to Jimmy Fallon or those shows  cause of something minor or Reema.getting mad at Selena Gomez cause Selena might have called him bro or some like that, a lot of guys ask why do Congolese Ndombolo music is dying, that's why, too much focus on dumb things instead of doing what's best to push the music forward, if Heritier thinks like  Quadra Kora Man said that he can survive by releasing trash generiques and rhumbas alle he is delusional Fally even Ferre to some extent started with Banget Killer generiques even Deplick and Fabregas, you are crazy if you think peoole will listen to a guy who still has to be established with ther upteemth rhumba