Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROI SOLEIL WANGA  (Read 248 times)

archos on: March 20, 2024, 22:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Roi nsole guy vanbrawn
 his age is a bit of a mystery lol but i know he is one of the oldest pure quartier latin members from the attentat generation along with jordan who is 52 now,but i guess he must be same age as the likes of manda tutu aimelia so slightly older than jordan

Wenge1995 #1 on: March 20, 2024, 23:27

• View Profile

Roi nsole guy vanbrawn
 his age is a bit of a mystery lol but i know he is one of the oldest pure quartier latin members from the attentat generation along with jordan who is 52 now,but i guess he must be same age as the likes of manda tutu aimelia so slightly older than jordan

What are the ages of the Jipson and Bebe Kero?

CM PRINCE #2 on: March 21, 2024, 11:47

• View Profile
The most troublesome guy in the history of Quartier Latin aside from Koffi himself loool

archos #3 on: March 21, 2024, 16:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
haha roi nsole grand tetu,even crazy guys like jordan and bouro could not handle him tells you how strong of a character he had

archos #4 on: March 21, 2024, 16:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Roi nsole guy vanbrawn

What are the ages of the Jipson and Bebe Kero?

jipson 49 and kero is of the fabro deplick and co generation so around mid30's

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 21, 2024, 20:38

• View Profile
haha roi nsole grand tetu,even crazy guys like jordan and bouro could not handle him tells you how strong of a character he had
The fact that Depitcho smacked him at a rehearsal says a lot lmao, even till now a lot of his QL colleagues don’t have a lot of nice things to say about him, the ado yuhe interviews really exposed him. Hence why you don’t see a lot of them with him only the academia generation but not his generation

Localh #6 on: March 22, 2024, 03:56

• View Profile
The most troublesome guy in the history of Quartier Latin aside from Koffi himself loool

Really? How? I only heard of the 2 incidents when he got hit by depitcho & when he hit dvd instead of bapince.

I didn't get troublesome vibes from him i thought he started off as a quiet guy then developed into w big character as years went by.

CM PRINCE #7 on: March 22, 2024, 10:06

• View Profile

Really? How? I only heard of the 2 incidents when he got hit by depitcho & when he hit dvd instead of bapince.

I didn't get troublesome vibes from him i thought he started off as a quiet guy then developed into w big character as years went by.

Naa almost everyone who was in the group at one point had a problem with him, he also had a serious beef with Fally during their time in the group.
During the attentat recordings he kinda disrespected Babia because Soleil tried to suggest a way of doing the chorus but Babia refused and suggested they do it another way the quartier latin way and soleil tried to argue with him and then threw his headphones on the floor and stormed out  the studio and Koffi threatened to send him back to Kin and replace him with another singer if he does something like that again.
He bullied multiple new singers like Mirage, Junior and also along with Jipson and Fally were responsible for chasing away a lot of new singers especially tenorists. He assaulted Scottie Pippen thinking he was Bapince, he also bullied Les Mineurs like Deplick, Rolly and co
None of the ex QL that was interviewed by Ado Yuhe interviews had good things to say about him, which explains why he was rarely seen with the Europe based QL singers at their concerts he was always doing his own thing separately.
Kharma came back to him because when it was time for him to record his solo album he called all his ex colleagues to come participate but none of them showed up.