Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - POISSON D'AVRIL (CLIP)  (Read 11570 times)

Matebu on: June 10, 2017, 00:42

• View Profile
I thought this song and clip deserves its own thread. From disc 3 with his son, Mathius doing a cameo. Just sublime

Lots of recent songs with the same title, but this is the best

The usual buzoba-rie in the comments section.

Seems like the fans of the opposition are the ones camping and commenting heavily on all the new clips for all artists

Jdog #1 on: June 10, 2017, 03:38

• View Profile
Another song La Mineur was supposed to be in but for some reason wasn't in the final version.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #2 on: June 10, 2017, 04:31

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
there's a saying in the u.s. about the comments section of youtube lol don't read them lol
its the same criticisms over and over. if you like it listen if you don't don't

Nkosi #3 on: June 10, 2017, 07:29

• View Profile
Is it a remix?  I feel I have listened to it before. Good video

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: June 10, 2017, 08:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's not a remix, he has just released it but some of the lines he has done at the end of the song in kikongo language he did as an extract at his live acoustic concert some years back. That acoustic concert extract was released on dvd as well as CD.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Typical Maison Mere fans will never have anything positive to say about Ferre,Bill and co......all you will read is Tilapia, Bill asila naye....blah blah blah
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: June 10, 2017, 09:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately the bashing is permanent,in a ferre video you'll find fally or werra fans bashing,in a werra video you'll find some heritier and ferre bashing aswell as some very hardcore bcbg fans who could not care less about jb and werra having made peace,in a fally video you'll see ferre fabregas and heritier fans,in a fabregas video you'll see fally and koffi fans, in robinio's videos you'll see fans of heritier and fabregas bashing him just because he praises fally and is too honest about his relationship with them guys,in videos of whoever does not almost bow to heritier you'll see plenty of heritier fans bashing, in a video of jb you'll see fans of koffi bashing plus some hardcore maison mere fans, in videos of le grand mopao ....well...you'll see..... what you'll see i no dey want problem ohhhh

archos #7 on: June 10, 2017, 09:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
back on topic,like i predicted long ago ferre has matured even more in his music

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: June 10, 2017, 09:39

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Nkosi #9 on: June 10, 2017, 10:41

• View Profile
It's not a remix, he has just released it but some of the lines he has done at the end of the song in kikongo language he did as an extract at his live acoustic concert some years back. That acoustic concert extract was released on dvd as well as CD.

Ok Looking forward to Herve's full album. I enjoy his rumbas.

CM PRINCE #10 on: June 10, 2017, 12:00

• View Profile

ZamundaPrince #11 on: June 10, 2017, 12:31

• View Profile
The song is good just like most of Ferre's ballads. But I still get the feeling like I'm still listening to a song from Boite Noire. My thinking or expectation is that every album should have it's own sound, it's own beat, it's own feel. I'm not saying it's a bad song. Just not what I was hoping for especially after listening to and enjoying Jugement.

mrvibes #12 on: June 10, 2017, 14:46

• View Profile
The song is good just like most of Ferre's ballads. But I still get the feeling like I'm still listening to a song from Boite Noire. My thinking or expectation is that every album should have it's own sound, it's own beat, it's own feel. I'm not saying it's a bad song. Just not what I was hoping for especially after listening to and enjoying Jugement.

Same here

SYMPLICITY #13 on: June 10, 2017, 15:02

• View Profile

Which song from Boite Noire does it sound like?

O-Afrika #14 on: June 10, 2017, 15:10

• View Profile
unfortunately the bashing is permanent,in a ferre video you'll find fally or werra fans bashing,in a werra video you'll find some heritier and ferre bashing aswell as some very hardcore bcbg fans who could not care less about jb and werra having made peace,in a fally video you'll see ferre fabregas and heritier fans,in a fabregas video you'll see fally and koffi fans, in robinio's videos you'll see fans of heritier and fabregas bashing him just because he praises fally and is too honest about his relationship with them guys,in videos of whoever does not almost bow to heritier you'll see plenty of heritier fans bashing, in a video of jb you'll see fans of koffi bashing plus some hardcore maison mere fans, in videos of le grand mopao ....well...you'll see..... what you'll see i no dey want problem ohhhh

Archos, i like your reviews.  I seem to like Ferre but i find most songs also monotonous of late. I wish he could be on lead and give his singers lines in the songs.