Author Topic: CELEO - RETOUR EN FORCE - DOUBLE STADE YMCA NA KIN  (Read 1677 times)

Matebu on: September 18, 2022, 18:42

• View Profile
My man is going to need a lot of friends and family to fill the stadium  ;D

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: September 19, 2022, 16:01

• View Profile
And the dates 29th October and 25th December! Celeo Scram grand provocateur. ;D ;D

Mfumu Vata #2 on: September 20, 2022, 21:11

• View Profile
I thought that he was jocking. But he's really serious lol. It seems that Marie Paul's KO Debout event at YMCA against Werrason who was then performing at Stade des Martyrs, inspired him. But I don't his family members throwing stones to Fally's cortege and attacking him physically.

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: September 20, 2022, 23:47

• View Profile
Celeo Scram does have a fan base. Of course, it is not so big but he does have a fanbase. It is usually Fally's sickafans want to act like Celeo has no fans at all. SMH.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: September 21, 2022, 01:28

• View Profile
Celeo don't have them anymore. He used to have admirers because of the work, but they all fans of other bandleaders and bands. Most people used to support him because of the way they felt sorry that Werrason fired him. He lost them slowly for the way he got stuck in Kinshasa, concert-promoters being scared to produce him because of threats from Werra's camp, donors running away because of gossip and fear, etc. Sankara & Heritier humiliating him in interviews and Celeo making a fool of himself by reacting and getting interviewed by journalists who do not even like him.

Celeo lost the last few remaining when the conflict against Fally became worser and at the same time started re-starting beefing with Ferre Gola.

archos #5 on: October 17, 2022, 14:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the reason why he set a same date as heritier is that he is very upset that heritier showed to several of his jesters his messages and voices of apology while it should be between them two only, for that video where one of his childhood friends who became a main member of heritier's staff tricked him to create a mess in the dynastie project and regain his spot in heritier's staff,and ever since that heritier has been belittling him hard in private while on tv he tries to make it polite while still being quite sarcastic,the sentence which really took it to another level was that heritier said that now that he had won over drc in terms of success why would he still end his featuring with an artist dead buried and became a skeleton already,so since news go fast in the industry celeo heard it and decided that he'll prove a point to heritier 

CM PRINCE #6 on: October 17, 2022, 15:33

• View Profile
the reason why he set a same date as heritier is that he is very upset that heritier showed to several of his jesters his messages and voices of apology while it should be between them two only, for that video where one of his childhood friends who became a main member of heritier's staff tricked him to create a mess in the dynastie project and regain his spot in heritier's staff,and ever since that heritier has been belittling him hard in private while on tv he tries to make it polite while still being quite sarcastic,the sentence which really took it to another level was that heritier said that now that he had won over drc in terms of success why would he still end his featuring with an artist dead buried and became a skeleton already,so since news go fast in the industry celeo heard it and decided that he'll prove a point to heritier
What point is he trying to prove? Celeo is not any near the same league as Heritier, he’ll just end up embarrassing himself. Celeo doesn’t have a fan base anymore he’ll probably do a mpiaka.

Manzambi94 #7 on: October 17, 2022, 16:18

• View Profile

So this was what he needed to be motivated? Wrong priorities, why he didn't have this fire earlier? This guy should leave beefs alone stop being emotional and double down on music, even Ferre who is the most hated ex member of Wenge ignored the polemic and went on his own but Celeo no, he keeps being emotional and trying to show everybody things when he should just focused on music like he did with Nzoto Na Nzoto

archos #8 on: October 17, 2022, 17:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i dont think he goes by the logic that they will compare careerwise with heritier but thats clearly a move out of pride  as he was probably heritier's strongest defender in the days he was under daily mediatic storm to which heritier responded on a rude tone in a recent show "did i ask him to defend me "
all i hope for him is that he is serious with it,even if he fails tremendously he would have won in the sense that for once in ages he considered himself as a full time musician,i got annoyed about him coming in interviews and telling ado and co each 6 months that he is going to a new class/training for a potential job
 he is by a countrymile the most watched about his controversies among all "the less big" artists(those outside the category from koffi jb werra to but na filet inoss gaz gally fabilouss rebo) and he should try to transform that attention into his music
i know musicians who wished they were talked about as much as celeo

Mfumu Vata #9 on: October 17, 2022, 17:36

• View Profile
I just read somewhere on youtube or facebook that the director of YMCA is furious and filled a complaint against Celeo. Because he lost a lot of money since that teams/artists/people didn't book the venue for that day, thinking that Celeo would perform the 29th

Mfumu Vata #10 on: October 17, 2022, 17:39

• View Profile

They should renovate YMCA. They are lucky that it's an important place for Basketball, Handball and Judo, otherwise it would have been how Stade Cardinal Malula nowadays is
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 17:41 by Mfumu Vata »

archos #11 on: October 17, 2022, 18:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro you should be careful with that,how many concerts has there been there for yeaaaaaaaaars yo moko oyebi deja ndenge systeme ya media ango ekoma

Mfumu Vata #12 on: October 17, 2022, 20:50

• View Profile
Oza na raison. Lets see what will happen on the 24th

I don't remember anyone performing there with a big hype since Marie Paul's return in 2004. During the Skol-Primus war of having public concerts in different areas of Kinshasa they never picked YMCA. YMCA normally never has been a place for concerts. It became a hype to perform there from the moment Papa Wemba performed there in 1997, then multiple artists following. If you performed there as an artist, it was like you were among the big guys controlling Kinshasa.