Author Topic: Robinho Mundibu new generique with Brandon Avatar  (Read 16022 times)

shamala #15 on: October 15, 2014, 10:54

• View Profile
However, we cannot deny that Robinho has more balls than the whole of BCBG put together. I mean, the boy went into Maison Mere only yesterday & already he has done what Kibens & Rio have failed to do in their 20+ years' service - produce an album. Someone please tell this boy to rent his pair to these BCBG hangers.

I think this is not true....He only produced his album after being kicked out of WMM .Producing an album does not show balls it is a matter of choice. Kibens has been contributing to other "in cognito".

I always wonder why people hate Kibens & Rio that much.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #16 on: October 15, 2014, 13:23

• View Profile
I think this is not true....He only produced his album after being kicked out of WMM .Producing an album does not show balls it is a matter of choice. Kibens has been contributing to other "in cognito".

I always wonder why people hate Kibens & Rio that much.
Your understanding of facts is very primeval and somewhat confused. I can imagine that the world you live in must be such a dark place; a place where you are either this or that. If it was insisted that I took your understanding, I would argue that I actually love Rio & Kibens enough to think that they are wasting their talents not going solo. However, you need to understand that critiquing and offering reasoning to observations made is never a matter of love or hate. Nobody & certainly I, am not obliged to have a reason to hate or love Kibens & Rio to form and share opinions about them. There is nothing special they are contributing in BCBG to warrant their extended stay there & my opinion is that maybe if they go solo, we might get to know what they are all about. You also state that producing an album is not a sign for having balls; so what is then?…….get real! With a solo album an artiste puts their finances, reputation and career on the line. If that is not courage; what then is courage to you? Sitting on your backside & having to live off the benevolence of the leader like Kibens & Rio?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 13:26 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

Pamba #17 on: October 15, 2014, 15:22

• View Profile
It’s easy to record album right now than used to be. To record an album and not selling means wasting of time and money. Why you want to make albums if you have other means to make money? Kiben writes songs, and get paid well, ask Werrason.  More than 80% of musician who left their bosses end up working blue color jobs. We can go back to Original Wenge clan count who’s making right now, very few my brother. This boy might not be around next year. Have you ask yourself where are all quarter Latin singers? Koffi was loaded; I’m talking about really good singers, but many of them disappeared after one album.  Do you really believe that kiben cannot record an album? He’s very talent brother with money. I'm sure he can afford to produce his own album, but I believe he understand how hard the market out there.  You can call it big balls but if people don’t care about your shit, big balls means nothing.   You cannot compare this boy with Kiben/Rio. Those two are in good circumstances.

shamala #18 on: October 15, 2014, 17:33

• View Profile
It’s easy to record album right now than used to be. To record an album and not selling means wasting of time and money. Why you want to make albums if you have other means to make money? Kiben writes songs, and get paid well, ask Werrason.  More than 80% of musician who left their bosses end up working blue color jobs. We can go back to Original Wenge clan count who’s making right now, very few my brother. This boy might not be around next year. Have you ask yourself where are all quarter Latin singers? Koffi was loaded; I’m talking about really good singers, but many of them disappeared after one album.  Do you really believe that kiben cannot record an album? He’s very talent brother with money. I'm sure he can afford to produce his own album, but I believe he understand how hard the market out there.  You can call it big balls but if people don’t care about your shit, big balls means nothing.   You cannot compare this boy with Kiben/Rio. Those two are in good circumstances.

read my mind

Jdog #19 on: October 15, 2014, 17:58

• View Profile
Shamala, he was never kicked out of Maison Mere he left on his own will.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #20 on: October 15, 2014, 18:03

• View Profile
Pamba, the old QL team still does music like for example Mirage has released two albums and a couple of singles and Bouro, Montana,Soleil and Gipson will be releasing their second albums very soon.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 18:07 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #21 on: October 15, 2014, 22:37

• View Profile
What Werra De Zim is saying about Kibense and Rio is exact. I dont want to add on as i have told you all the same thing time and again. Werra de zim also forgot segiun mignon.

Pamba #22 on: October 16, 2014, 00:28

• View Profile
Pamba, the old QL team still does music like for example Mirage has released two albums and a couple of singles and Bouro, Montana,Soleil and Gipson will be releasing their second albums very soon.

I heard you Jdog, but my point is are they selling? Do people really care? Like I said before all of them are very talent but they are not making it. Average 6 t0 7 year to make an Album. Remember Suzuki and them? Where are they now? And many of these singers are better than Kiben. So tell me if you were kiben would you want to leave?  He’s writing for others and singing for big band in Zaire. Why leave now?

We as fans are the one to blame, we never support them we destroy them.

shamala #23 on: October 16, 2014, 08:30

• View Profile
apart from Fally and Ferre who has broken away and are successful now who is a mega star?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:32 by shamala »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #24 on: October 16, 2014, 09:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Those are excellent arguments Pamba, the market is saturated and kibens has carried out an assessment and knows what's good for him,he's better off being an influential employee as a singer/composer for JB Mpiana than be on his own especially when he knows it's very unlikely that he would even get support from fans, he knows he's not likeable. His colleague Boguys Bompema who has a better voice has gone but see how he's struggling despite releasing an excellent album.

I also like the fact that you've mentioned former Quartier Latin musicians. Look at the numbers of excellent musicians that have gone through Quartier Latin, only one has been successful, come to Wenge, only Ferre Gola, the rest are just struggling and doing music part time. It's one thing releasing good albums and it's another being successful. Look at former Maison Mere musicians, they are now going back one by one,some even leaving Europe to go and rejoin Maison Mere.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:16 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #25 on: October 16, 2014, 09:52

• View Profile
It’s easy to record album right now than used to be. To record an album and not selling means wasting of time and money. Why you want to make albums if you have other means to make money? Kiben writes songs, and get paid well, ask Werrason. 
You’re barking up the wrong tree and needlessly devoting acres of space to discussing what has not been questioned or talked about. First of all let me tell you that recording an album is not as easy as you think unless you are cobbling up on a computer & keyboard some pseudo ragga, rnb, urban afrobeats aka bongo flavour or some crazy uninspired ghetto wannabe American music. Making successful music requires a band of paid musicians, sound engineers and proper distribution channels & this is costly. The objective for a muisician is not about money, but expressing artistry and ability to capture the attention of the audience both lyrically and or rhythmically. Wheather Kibens gets paid well or not is neither here nor there & therefore not the subject of discussion and I see no reason for you to force that argument in. The argument is about Kibens not having the balls to put out work and having it subjected to scrutiny under his own name . We do not know if he has the  courage to withstand the pressure and start making music with regularity on his own.

More than 80% of musician who left their bosses end up working blue color jobs. We can go back to Original Wenge clan count who’s making right now, very few my brother. This boy might not be around next year. Have you ask yourself where are all quarter Latin singers? Koffi was loaded; I’m talking about really good singers, but many of them disappeared after one album.  Do you really believe that kiben cannot record an album? He’s very talent brother with money.
The people you mention here from the QL familiy at least conquered their fear of failure and did something about it, which Kibens has so far failed to even to dream of. It seems a little ironic that you continue spouting about money, yet money should not be the motivation or preoccupation of any artist. Trawl through the internet and read interviews from Chai Ngenge or Gino about the remuneration in BCBG…….in fact ask any of them musicians regardless of who employs them and they will tell you that they stick around for bragging rights, an opportunity to see Europa, good clothes and proximity to befactors for mabanga handouts. Their biggest pay is fame & celebrityhood. They don’t get paid near enough for you to start harping on about it as you do. And as I said, its about the courage for one to express their artistry and that is something BCBG graduates heavily lack in.

I'm sure he can afford to produce his own album, but I believe he understand how hard the market out there.  You can call it big balls but if people don’t care about your shit, big balls means nothing.   You cannot compare this boy with Kiben/Rio. Those two are in good circumstances.
You're right to suggest that I cannot compare Ribinho to Kibens & Rio. Why should I compare an ambitious and talented young boy to a bunch of lazy geriatrics who are surviving on an undeserved pension stipend in BCBG? It is the bad energy of these lazy underachivers that is weighing down JB Mpiana’s ability to progress. And of course they are in good circumstances as you say......why wouldn't they be happy to get paid for doing fuck all?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:33 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

EMOVICTEAM #26 on: October 16, 2014, 15:00

• View Profile
Werra de zim, leave yout little energy left out of this discussion  for a good beer next weekend. Kibense and rio including  segiun mignon are a bunch of liability that have costed jbs career for the past 15 years such that what remains of him, is his name. But his name only holds on to a fee fans that have known  him since titanic. Talk of werrason, even a toddler  knows him.

Pamba #27 on: October 16, 2014, 20:54

• View Profile
Werrasonique de Zimbabwe

The objective for a muisician is not about money, but expressing artistry and ability to capture the attention of the audience both lyrically and or rhythmically

And how you going to do all that without money? People work to get paid, so is musician.  How many times we see these musicians complain that they don’t get paid? and we saw some of them even begging on the stage. Money is motive for everything.

Making successful music requires a band of paid musicians, sound engineers and proper distribution channels & this is costly.

You got that right, when you got cash you can do that so fast. So the main thing here is CASH.  As I mention before Kibens got money but I’m sure he aware that it take more than money to break that wall.

They don’t get paid near enough for you to start harping on about it as you do.

You’re right however you forgot that the use company name to make money outside; yes I’m talking about mabanga, rich ladies, business and appearance.

And I’m not forcing anything, you said he got no balls to do it, and I said may be he doesn’t want to do it; Dude got what it takes to do it.  What I’m saying is he seems very comfy with JB.

You call somebody lazy for sticking around longer? If the company pays you well why leave (if pay and benefits) are good you stick around. 
You really judge this Dude, almost each big band have someone over 10 yrs, but we never talk about them.

KAISARI #28 on: October 17, 2014, 05:30

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
LOL that scene with werra's lookalike hahaha
...Paying hommage to Le grand formatuer. He could have easily walked to camp Tilapia and sung other's songs...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #29 on: October 17, 2014, 13:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LOL that scene with werra's lookalike hahaha
...Paying hommage to Le grand formatuer. He could have easily walked to camp Tilapia and sung other's songs...
Let's avoid polemic even here on the forum, for those of us who love Ferre Gola this is offending, i bet you don't want us to be referring to Werrason as Faux chanteur and Wenge Maison Mere as Wenge Kuluna. Some of us stopped saying those things when some Maison Mere die hard fans like Princesab complained that they found those words offensive so please do likewise and respect our idol,we've also done the same by referring to koffi as Koffi or his official nicknames and not Mutu nguba or Vieux Ebola as that was bringing anarchy on the forum. :)
LE BIG BOSS