Author Topic: Werrasonique du Zimbabwe  (Read 3116 times)

johnbas on: October 15, 2014, 08:59

• View Profile
Werrasonique welcome back to the forum man, it has been ages without reading from you..Titambire hama..

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #1 on: October 15, 2014, 09:33

• View Profile
Werrasonique welcome back to the forum man, it has been ages without reading from you..Titambire hama..
Thanks baba for the welcome ndatenda hangu. I am always here or there abouts, and sometimes do not get time to respond or contribute.  I may not be as active as before but I follow the stories and new developments and must say that Archos' knowledge & inciteful analysis is a real breath of fresh air.

Keep the fire burning

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: October 15, 2014, 13:13

• View Profile
Thanks baba for the welcome ndatenda hangu. I am always here or there abouts, and sometimes do not get time to respond or contribute.  I may not be as active as before but I follow the stories and new developments and must say that Archos' knowledge & inciteful analysis is a real breath of fresh air.

Keep the fire burning

I stopped listening  to Archos....lol

johnbas #3 on: October 16, 2014, 16:29

• View Profile
Munotendei Baba..As long as u r out there breathing, we gv praise to the most high..I was worried for some time that your silence was unusual but all is well..glad to hear from you bro..Ndatenda.