Author Topic: KOFFI WILL PRODUCE BABIA'S ALBUM POSTHUMOUSLY  (Read 14170 times)

archos on: October 31, 2014, 20:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
http://www.digitalcongo.net/article/103551

under his label koffi central,in replacement of producer mpova who was the original producer when he was alive,and lando batibuka(rip) who was meant to be co producing
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:45 by DJ SLY »

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: October 31, 2014, 21:14

• View Profile
Stupid man....why didn't he do all these things when Babia was alive

Djodjo B #2 on: October 31, 2014, 22:37

Stupid man....why didn't he do all these things when Babia was alive

He just wants people to talk about him. A very STUPID MAN WITH A VERY BLACK HEART!

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: October 31, 2014, 23:34

• View Profile
This is congolese musicians for you....bunch of hypocrite fuckers

KAISARI #4 on: November 01, 2014, 04:09

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
We have a saying in Luopean...try dying and see how many people love you, CV wasn't buzzing Babia until after his passing...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: November 01, 2014, 12:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hahahaha now he's in charge, he has no shame,he probably wants to chew a bit from Babia's album.
LE BIG BOSS

SYMPLICITY #6 on: November 05, 2014, 07:16

• View Profile
why is there always too much venom against Mopao in this forum? or is it just me? the guy has given us some wonderful songs over the years. he may be a bastard ever since he found Cindy but cut the guy some flak at least!!!

archos #7 on: November 05, 2014, 07:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
why is there always too much venom against Mopao in this forum? or is it just me? the guy has given us some wonderful songs over the years. he may be a bastard ever since he found Cindy but cut the guy some flak at least!!!

notice that the criticism is rarely about music,most of us know and say he did/does good/ very good/excellent with his music
 its more his behaviour which is questioned

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: November 05, 2014, 11:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hahahaha, it's his behaviour which most of us find so irritating otherwise we are also his fans. He's too old to be engaging in the childish behaviour he engages in.
LE BIG BOSS

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #9 on: November 05, 2014, 11:51

• View Profile

notice that the criticism is rarely about music,most of us know and say he did/does good/ very good/excellent with his music
Koffi stopped playing mastercuts and pleasurable music on the album V12. Loi, Droit de Veto and Effrakata are tolerable but not in the same league as other albums produced during that time by other musicians. Everything after the 3 I mention is total shit. Its beyond me to imagine that there are still people that actually think that this peanut-square-head-bow legged-moron was any good after 2001........Sala Noki, Full Option, Feux de l'amour, Fula Ngenge, Solola Bien, TH, Ala Une, A la que leu leu, Kibuisa Mpimpa, Longue Histioire, Avis de recherche, Poison are some of the far superior albums that were created in the era of the millenium. Its wishful thinking that Koffi produced an album which can be spoken of in the same sentence as any the albums I stated above.

Djodjo B #10 on: November 05, 2014, 12:08

He's too old to be engaging in the childish behaviour he engages in.

He has to get married!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: November 05, 2014, 12:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Koffi stopped playing mastercuts and pleasurable music on the album V12. Loi, Droit de Veto and Effrakata are tolerable but not in the same league as other albums produced during that time by other musicians. Everything after the 3 I mention is total shit. Its beyond me to imagine that there are still people that actually think that this peanut-square-head-bow legged-moron was any good after 2001........Sala Noki, Full Option, Feux de l'amour, Fula Ngenge, Solola Bien, TH, Ala Une, A la que leu leu, Kibuisa Mpimpa, Longue Histioire, Avis de recherche, Poison are some of the far superior albums that were created in the era of the millenium. Its wishful thinking that Koffi produced an album which can be spoken of in the same sentence as any the albums I stated above.
[/quote]Kiekiekiekie,well said.
This is what actually makes him jealous of the others. Unlike the other top stars, he's the only one who actually plays instruments well yet he produces crap,the others barely play but understand how to arrange their music, had he not been a rich man he would have been suffering by now but no, he's lucky the likes of Babia, Sam Tshintu, Suzuki ,Fally and all old Quartier Latin musicians helped him get to where he is but he doesn't respect them.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: November 05, 2014, 12:23

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He has to get married!
He has two wives ,the female singer and the mother of his children and that's why he deliberately calls the mother of his children  ''Grand Prétre Mére.''  ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

SYMPLICITY #13 on: November 05, 2014, 12:39

• View Profile

Werrasonique  why apply expletives? i know some very good music to come from Koffi as recently as Monde Arabe. People have DIFFERENT tastes of music. So when you say V12 was the last good album, i wonder who you speak for. Definitely not me
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 06:09 by SYMPLICITY »

Djodjo B #14 on: November 05, 2014, 12:56

He has two wives ,the female singer and the mother of his children and that's why he deliberately calls the mother of his children  ''Grand Prétre Mére.''  ;D ;D ;D

We do not consider these unions as long as there is no Dowry or blessing from a recognized church.
He needs to go for a deliverance first (early in the morning before going to church and get married). This is the ONLY and LAST option that could make him change his behaviour. Otherwise there is no hope...THAT GUY IS GOING TO TURN SIXTY IN TWO YEARS. Think!  ??? ??? ???