Author Topic: KOFFI WILL PRODUCE BABIA'S ALBUM POSTHUMOUSLY  (Read 14170 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: November 05, 2014, 13:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He has two wives ,the female singer and the mother of his children and that's why he deliberately calls the mother of his children  ''Grand Prétre Mére.''  ;D ;D ;D

We do not consider these unions as long as there is no Dowry or blessing from a recognized church.
He needs to go for a deliverance first (early in the morning before going to church and get married). This is the ONLY and LAST option that could make him change his behaviour. Otherwise there is no hope...THAT GUY IS GOING TO TURN SIXTY IN TWO YEARS. Think!  ??? ??? ???
That's true,Papa Wemba showed the way!
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #16 on: November 05, 2014, 14:08

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...Smh, how's helping the family of a former employee bad behavior...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #17 on: November 05, 2014, 14:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

you love him too much lol,since i am the the one who used those words,i meant it in general not in this case,notice i did not comment
 but i think in general,you agree  with me than in life somebody can do something good to you but with a bad intention behind( not saying its the case,but i think the other guys who commented may have thought this way)

KAISARI #18 on: November 05, 2014, 14:53

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

you love him too much lol,since i am the the one who used those words,i meant it in general not in this case,notice i did not comment
 but i think in general,you agree  with me than in life somebody can do something good to you but with a bad intention behind( not saying its the case,but i think the other guys who commented may have thought this way)
;D Even a bad clock is right at least twice a day, Koffi has done more for Babia,Suzuki and Tutsi than anybody ever will and calling out the fat boy(if that's the bad he did) was meant to wake the latter musically...

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #19 on: November 05, 2014, 15:40

• View Profile
Selling Koffi as a good human being is like sugar coating faeces and pretending they are edible. The man is a sexual beast; a repulsive vile animal who preyed on young vulnerable girls who he should have helped to get a better life instead of using them to fulfil his debauched sexual fantasies. The African obsession with personalities is the reason why Koffi is a free man together with his ability to buy justice. A few years ago Chouchou made a complaint about sexual abuse and in her evidence, stated that Koffi used to urinate/ejaculate in their months during threesome romps. It is true that at a later stage, she withdrew her claims but we all know that she had been paid hush money coupled with threats and was left with no option but to do that. Bibisia, Cuisse de Poulet, Maman Ministre have stated that Koffi had sex with them.....well he laid virtually every girl he has employed. I do not believe that all these girls are so morally corrupt that they would have consented to being part of Koffi's team concubines. He took advantage of them. I remember a friend in Texas when Koffi went there around 2001, telling me that Koffi made the statement that when employing girls, he tells them that they should expect to be f****d by him & that’s the exact unprintable word he used.

I am disappointed that f he escaped the net in Europe and I hope that one day he is brought to justice for his crimes. Always remember this: Koffi is a wanted criminal - a coward who ran away instead of facing justice. Papa Wemba, Nyoka Longo, Werra, JB all faced up to it, but this coward is holed up in Congo where some idiots still revere him as a God.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 17:01 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

KAISARI #20 on: November 05, 2014, 16:21

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
So after scanning through your book is Koffi   bad for not sharing the girls or for not picking one or two like Mwalimu,Bin Adam and Noel et al...oops just spilt the been like that Texan...

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #21 on: November 05, 2014, 16:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Werrasonique de Zim, you have no mercy for the man,you've finished him,we truly hope one day he'll answer for his acts !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #22 on: November 05, 2014, 16:35

• View Profile
So after scanning through your book is Koffi   bad for not sharing the girls or for not picking one or two like Mwalimu,Bin Adam and Noel et al...oops just spilt the been like that Texan...
Koffi is a fugitive who evaded justice and is wanted in France where there is complaint that he had sexual relations with minors.  That is his major crime which he hasn't cleared himself of. JB & Werra have not been accused of having underage sex and the day they get accussed, they too must face the music. FYI, I am not shallow or stupid enough to even consider that someone who rapes underage girls should be let off only because they play music I like or I idolise them. Women are human beings too and must betreated with equal respect & not be looked at as prize trophies or objects of male sexual gratification as you insuate. I am not anvious of Koffi's lifestyle and thank you very much, I have a very desirable woman; my wife & I am very much happy with her.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 22:35 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

KAISARI #23 on: November 05, 2014, 17:04

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Koffi is a fugitive who evaded justice and is wanted in France where there is complaint that he had sexual relations with minors.  That is his major crime which he hasn't cleared himself of. JB & Werra have not been accused of having underage sex and the day they get accussed, they too must face the music or I idolise them. FYI, I am not shallow or stupid enough to even consider that someone who rapes underage girls should be let off only because they play music I like. Women are human beings too and must betreated with equal respect & not be looked at as prize trophies like you insuate. I am not anvious of Koffi's lifestyle and thank you very much, I have a very desirable woman; my wife & I am very much happy with her.
Not that I condon rape of any form but did Sarkozy only carry out the accusations in France where apparently you're guilty until proven innocent?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 17:07 by KAISARI »

Djodjo B #24 on: November 05, 2014, 17:58

Selling Koffi as a good human being is like sugar coating faeces and pretending they are edible. The man is a sexual beast; a repulsive vile animal who preyed on young vulnerable girls who he should have helped to get a better life instead of using them to fulfil his debauched sexual fantasies. The African obsession with personalities is the reason why Koffi is a free man together with his ability to buy justice. A few years ago Chouchou made a complaint about sexual abuse and in her evidence, stated that Koffi used to urinate/ejaculate in their months during threesome romps. It is true that at a later stage, she withdrew her claims but we all know that she had been paid hush money coupled with threats and was left with no option but to do that. Bibisia, Cuisse de Poulet, Maman Ministre have stated that Koffi had sex with them.....well he laid virtually every girl he has employed. I do not believe that all these girls are so morally corrupt that they would have consented to being part of Koffi's team concubines. He took advantage of them. I remember a friend in Texas when Koffi went there around 2001, telling me that Koffi made the statement that when employing girls, he tells them that they should expect to be f****d by him & that’s the exact unprintable word he used.

I am disappointed that f he escaped the net in Europe and I hope that one day he is brought to justice for his crimes. Always remember this: Koffi is a wanted criminal - a coward who ran away instead of facing justice. Papa Wemba, Nyoka Longo, Werra, JB all faced up to it, but this coward is holed up in Congo where some idiots still revere him as a God.

This is the reason why I think a deliverance is MANDATORY prior to anything.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #25 on: November 05, 2014, 22:47

• View Profile
Not that I condon rape of any form but did Sarkozy only carry out the accusations in France where apparently you're guilty until proven innocent?
Congo are indifferent about crime and that's why Koffi is holed up there. He cannot travel to any other african countries that corporate fully with Interpol and that's why he had to escape from Zambia on a bike when he got wind that they were going to execute the warranty. The complaint was made in France and they're the ones that have summonsed him to appear before the justice system. The fact that France are looking for him does not mean thyve judged him guilty or presumed him to be guilty. He is a bail bandit who failed to appear......a spineless worm gone underground in Congo. If he's innocent he must go and to France and defend his honour, anything else suggests he's guilty.

KAISARI #26 on: November 06, 2014, 02:25

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Congo are indifferent about crime and that's why Koffi is holed up there. He cannot travel to any other african countries that corporate fully with Interpol and that's why he had to escape from Zambia on a bike when he got wind that they were going to execute the warranty. The complaint was made in France and they're the ones that have summonsed him to appear before the justice system. The fact that France are looking for him does not mean thyve judged him guilty or presumed him to be guilty. He is a bail bandit who failed to appear......a spineless worm gone underground in Congo. If he's innocent he must go and to France and defend his honour, anything else suggests he's guilty.
The famous Congolese singer sued by the French courts after complaints of rape charges of his former dancers. The facts allegedly took place in Paris. Koffi Olomide returned for the first time last Monday in France since he fled in 2009. Arrived in the morning at Roissy airport, in the afternoon the singer went to the Paris suburb at the Nanterre court. "He came back voluntarily, in no case arrested by the police at boarding out from the plane," said his French lawyer, master Manuel Aeschlimann According to reports in the Congolese press reports of a arrest.
On Monday At Nanterre court, Koffi Olomide was heard by a judge.

After his hearing, he was indicted, his lawyer said, for "underage rape, false imprisonment, barbaric acts in organized gangs and human
trafficking.
"He then refused to go before the judge of freedoms and detention who was to decide whether to incarcerate him before facing his former dancers in a month’s time.

His lawyer Maitre Aeschlimann ensures that all financial guarantees were met by his client for a bail of 150,000 euro and he did
not understand then why not he should be put in custody.
Koffi Olomide was still free Tuesday night.

In 2009, when he was supposed to be indicted for this same case , the Congolese singer had swiftly returned to the country, for fear of being incarcerated
 Source
afriquechos.ch

DRC is a member of Interpol too and Koffi has been back in Zambia since that infamous bike hike.

Jdog #27 on: November 06, 2014, 02:58

• View Profile
Kaisari just closed this argument up with some good facts.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SYMPLICITY #28 on: November 06, 2014, 06:18

• View Profile
Werrasonique comes across as too personal. I know Koffi has done some bad things and it is not my place to defend him but i still wait with baited breath for 13eme Aporte, hoping it will be as cool as the Effrakatas and Monde Arabes of this world. Ranting and raving against him in this forum will do no one any good. Just bad for your blood pressure