Author Topic: brigade sarbati - tout va bien / generique 2 ( audio )  (Read 14070 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: December 07, 2014, 21:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Brigade's soloist is fucking brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmm
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #16 on: December 07, 2014, 21:18

• View Profile
Don't forget about the drummer who along with Nicolas was Papy Kakol's understudy at Maison Mere.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #17 on: December 07, 2014, 21:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and that soloist messi was actually the third behind alfred solo and another soloist who was tested in maison mere before
nice idea of trying him on a generique

EMOVICTEAM #18 on: December 08, 2014, 06:54

• View Profile
I have not listened to it but my take is that, this is a nice move by Brigade and Werrason to start providing us with extracts. It has been too dry in the Congolese music arena and becoming boring. Like this, artists will now become much much serious due to competition.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #19 on: December 08, 2014, 12:52

• View Profile
I'm not convinced. Maybe the generique will grow on me if I keep playing it in the car or if its played in a club during the festive period. I will reserve comment till next month.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #20 on: December 08, 2014, 21:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Don't forget about the drummer who along with Nicolas was Papy Kakol's understudy at Maison Mere.
Maybe should have said reserve drummer not understudy since he may have been experienced he just couldn't be used as first drummer since the position is already filled by the Chef du Orchestre himself. ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #21 on: December 08, 2014, 21:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not convinced. Maybe the generique will grow on me if I keep playing it in the car or if its played in a club during the festive period. I will reserve comment till next month.
I think it's because you've compared with the extract of Ingeta.  ;D ;D
To some extent I get your point, he's made some slight mistakes with the arrangement, the ''changement de frequence'' at some points spoiled the tempo and rhythm.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #22 on: December 08, 2014, 21:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Maybe should have said reserve drummer not understudy since he may have been experienced he just couldn't be used as first drummer since the position is already filled by the Chef du Orchestre himself. ;D ;D

kie kie kie the position of main drummer is completely locked up maybe for ever,let alone letting another drummer play on album,even proven guys like cambodge( almost the same case in the other wenge)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #23 on: December 08, 2014, 22:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kie kie kie the position of main drummer is completely locked up maybe for ever,let alone letting another drummer play on album,even proven guys like cambodge( almost the same case in the other wenge)
Exactly,that's why Cambodge doesn't like Kakol, even Nicolas doesn't appreciate his own brother Kakol because he kept him on the bench. ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #24 on: December 09, 2014, 15:31

• View Profile

same for me ...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #25 on: December 09, 2014, 16:40

• View Profile
I think we will love the original output. I dont really like the beginning but at some point when he starts to give a shout out to rhumba greats, it comes back on track all the way.

Ken Bilele #26 on: December 10, 2014, 16:46

• View Profile
This man is just good in doing his work! So nice!!! I repeat it again gentlemen, just put your monies here, you may be waiting for what is not there. After Xmas will be posting here again.