Author Topic: KOFFI SAYS IN NEXT QUARTIER LATIN ALBUM EACH SONG WILL BE SOLD 23000 EUROS  (Read 11072 times)

archos on: December 09, 2014, 13:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

so that the musicians can buy good cars and  have back that standing quartier latin had

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: December 09, 2014, 16:37

• View Profile
23000??? I think he is getting mad. Or you typed wrongly .

archos #2 on: December 09, 2014, 16:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: December 09, 2014, 18:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This old fucker has become boring, i have lost all my respect for him,just waiting for his album to hear if he'll redeem himself artistically otherwise socially he's in his own cocoon and isolated.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 09, 2014, 18:51

• View Profile

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #5 on: December 09, 2014, 20:04

• View Profile
This old fucker has become boring, i have lost all my respect for him,just waiting for his album to hear if he'll redeem himself artistically otherwise socially he's in his own cocoon and isolated.
you are guilty of massaging his balls and making him believe that he is excellent. The guy is as irritating as a vagabond's fart & the sooner everyone stops giving him attention the better.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: December 09, 2014, 22:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
you are guilty of massaging his balls and making him believe that he is excellent. The guy is as irritating as a vagabond's fart & the sooner everyone stops giving him attention the better.
kiekiekiekiekie, since he claims it's his last album, i buy it just to make sure otherwise it's the last product am getting from his company but hopefully the combattants share the album with the world for free like they did on his last Abracadabra,they messed him up big time because of his big mouth! ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: December 10, 2014, 03:53

• View Profile
kiekiekiekiekie, since he claims it's his last album, i buy it just to make sure otherwise it's the last product am getting from his company but hopefully the combattants share the album with the world for free like they did on his last Abracadabra,they messed him up big time because of his big mouth! ;D
Last solo album but group albums continue.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #8 on: December 10, 2014, 11:14

• View Profile
Koffi lost the plot ages ago but unfortunately, a few sycophants continue to massage his balls & in his delusions, he believes that he is the patron of Congolese music & that's why he finds it fit to offend our intelligence by suggesting that he intends to sell songs for €23k each.

KAISARI #9 on: December 10, 2014, 13:44

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...What the Patron is saying makes business $en$e( unless of course you're a ball massaging hater). Fans both local and international ,i.e.Zimb's first lady, should dictate this "beloved" muzik not foreign brewers...
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 14:08 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Ken Bilele #10 on: December 10, 2014, 15:51

• View Profile
What a blatant hatred!!!!! Its sad to read some of these comments bad again what makes us different from the combatants? Its a disillusioning double standard when it comes to Koffi Olomide. 

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: December 10, 2014, 16:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
...What the Patron is saying makes business $en$e( unless of course you're a ball massaging hater). Fans both local and international ,i.e.Zimb's first lady, should dictate this "beloved" muzik not foreign brewers...
No clue what you're trying to say here mate especially about the Zimb first lady? ....sometimes you must make an effort to be less ambiguous.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: December 10, 2014, 16:38

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What a blatant hatred!!!!! Its sad to read some of these comments bad again what makes us different from the combatants? Its a disillusioning double standard when it comes to Koffi Olomide.
It's not hatred, it's just writing someone off and ignoring them because of their arrogance, the man Koffi is a talented musician but his refusal to grow up and reason like a father is the reason why he has lost my respect and am sure am not the only one. Koffi has proved himself to be a fool together with the likes of Sankara and Blanchard Mosaka, they are all fools at the same level. There is a saying that when you argue with a fool, people will not tell who the fool is between the two of you that's what has happened to Koffi.
Combattants are violent people so to compare oneself to them is just plain ridiculous.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #13 on: December 10, 2014, 17:06

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
No clue what you're trying to say here mate especially about the Zimb first lady? ....sometimes you must make an effort to be less ambiguous.
Zimb's first lady invited Mopao to perform for her guest obviously her views are different from yours and she must just be the superfans Mopao is targeting...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: December 10, 2014, 20:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Zimb's first lady invited Mopao to perform for her guest obviously her views are different from yours and she must just be the superfans Mopao is targeting...
Ah, i get it now, it's his Excellency himself who invited Koffi. ;D
LE BIG BOSS