Author Topic: KOFFI SAYS IN NEXT QUARTIER LATIN ALBUM EACH SONG WILL BE SOLD 23000 EUROS  (Read 11072 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle #15 on: December 11, 2014, 03:54

• View Profile
Koffi Olomide is an idiot. He is so pathetic. He has been idiotic. But now he is so unpopular and he knows no one cares for him, he wants to get money. Why not let his male singers sing instead of only Cindy La Coeur.

KAISARI #16 on: December 11, 2014, 17:52

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Zimb's first lady invited Mopao to perform for her guest obviously her views are different from yours and she must just be the superfans Mopao is targeting...
Ah, i get it now, it's his Excellency himself who invited Koffi. ;D
...even better, I doubt any Zimb/ Zed would dare call his Excellency a ball massager ;D...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 18:10 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #17 on: December 12, 2014, 10:58

• View Profile
...What the Patron is saying makes business $en$e( unless of course you're a ball massaging hater). Fans both local and international ,i.e.Zimb's first lady, should dictate this "beloved" muzik not foreign brewers...

“unless of course you're a ball massaging hater”….that’s an idiotic statement straight out of George Bush’s vocabulary

I am not as stupid as you’ve conjured in your little brain, for you to think that I am so spunk-brained to the extent that I would think of endorsing Koffi Olomide just because disGrace Mugabe hired him for her daughter’s wedding. What makes you believe that she is an authority on music from whom I must take cue? Fuck that. The business sense of paying €23,000 for a song in Africa, appeals to hare brained buffoons and I make no apologies for insulting anyone that pays that sort of money. I don’t hate Koffi……hate is such an extreme emotion which I won’t spare on a person who doesn’t directly affect my life. However, there is no getting away from the fact that Koffi is an egocentric, selfish and vile Neanderthal. That’s my opinion and I will continue to give it irrespective of the precious sensitivities it upsets.

KAISARI #18 on: December 12, 2014, 13:44

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...What the Patron is saying makes business $en$e( unless of course you're a ball massaging hater). Fans both local and international ,i.e.Zimb's first lady, should dictate this "beloved" muzik not foreign brewers...

“unless of course you're a ball massaging hater”….that’s an idiotic statement straight out of George Bush’s vocabulary

I am not as stupid as you’ve conjured in your little brain, for you to think that I am so spunk-brained to the extent that I would think of endorsing Koffi Olomide just because disGrace Mugabe hired him for her daughter’s wedding. What makes you believe that she is an authority on music from whom I must take cue? Fuck that. The business sense of paying €23,000 for a song in Africa, appeals to hare brained buffoons and I make no apologies for insulting anyone that pays that sort of money. I don’t hate Koffi……hate is such an extreme emotion which I won’t spare on a person who doesn’t directly affect my life. However, there is no getting away from the fact that Koffi is an egocentric, selfish and vile Neanderthal. That’s my opinion and I will continue to give it irrespective of the precious sensitivities it upsets.
No Werra De Zimb, from your book you seem to mirror the Patron; only difference you have no muzik to offer and are as sensitive as Mukulu ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger