Author Topic: Werrason new generique Decollage  (Read 1790 times)

Jdog on: December 20, 2014, 20:15

• View Profile
BERCY MUANA BERCY BERCY MUANA THAT NIGGA WAS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #1 on: December 20, 2014, 20:27

• View Profile
Papy Kakol Sebondo Ya Machine Motema ya Linda hammered the drums, Arc En Ciel has proven him self and Gode Lofombo did an amazing job on the bass, Hugo Synthe is always doing his work with the piano and I like what they did with the Autotune with Bercy's voice and Lobeso did a good job with Muselu. Prince's kitamabala ya mama mwilu animation wasn't as good as I expected but it's still good. The only thing I didn't like was Bercy's attack towards Ferre but other then that the generique is a solid 10/10!!!!!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Roméo Seben #2 on: December 20, 2014, 20:40

• View Profile
Can you tell what he said?? Otherwise i like it too , but this is Bercy generique ::) :P

Jdog #3 on: December 20, 2014, 20:44

• View Profile
Can you tell what he said?? Otherwise i like it too , but this is Bercy generique ::) :P
He said makambo o sali Werra, oza ndoki ba bengaka ye Cheta aza na ye ndoki. That means that people who have done bad stuff to Werra are evil and the people whop did bad stuff to Werra they call them Cheta(Ferre). But that animation is stupid because it's actually Bercy who attacked Werra and Ferre. Even though Ferre told him to do it, it still came from Bercy's mouth and Ferre. 

Nkosi #4 on: December 20, 2014, 23:11

• View Profile
Worth waiting for for a decade. This is now continuation from where Bill and Scramble left it.

Jdog #5 on: December 20, 2014, 23:14

• View Profile
Nkosi,please tell Werra to put this album on Itunes already because this album is a must buy!!!!! This was worth the long ass wait!!!

masantula #6 on: December 21, 2014, 03:53

• View Profile
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: December 21, 2014, 12:13

• View Profile
This is the result of new ideas in a band. Bercy muana has brought back werrason on the level he was. Team bcbg is now hearing my voice. Fresh blood is very key for development . This cd is a must buy.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #8 on: December 21, 2014, 13:12

• View Profile
WERRA has killed all the haters.....all the haters are dead......I reapeat.....DEAD......Musique Zairioise is back

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: December 21, 2014, 13:32

• View Profile
WERRA has killed all the haters.....all the haters are dead......I reapeat.....DEAD......Musique Zairioise is back

I second. And at least, sebene killers have woken up now. No more boredom as this will be setting the trend.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: December 21, 2014, 13:52

• View Profile
nothing new just the whole zamba zamba crap on a cd

Roméo Seben #11 on: December 21, 2014, 14:34

• View Profile
I would not say crap , because i like it overall . But yeah it's been like one years we heard the animation so no surprise but still good quality.

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: December 21, 2014, 14:54

• View Profile
I would not say crap , because i like it overall . But yeah it's been like one years we heard the animation so no surprise but still good quality.

ok maybe crap wasn't the best word to use but i really don't see anything new here or even exciting about the generiques cause the melodies and animations was overplayed in every zamba zamba rep, therefore this is just a repeat in a CD quality with no crowd noise but with mabanga instead....looking forward to the rumbas more

O-Afrika #13 on: December 21, 2014, 15:38

• View Profile
Good generique..i like the guitars...

Jdog #14 on: December 21, 2014, 16:45

• View Profile
nothing new just the whole zamba zamba crap on a cd
You have to admit you will dance and listen to it.