Author Topic: BACK IN THE DAYS THE THUNDER GENERIQUE AKA ALERTE GENERALE  (Read 8173 times)

archos on: December 29, 2014, 22:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

with the wizard kapaya ngwashi flamme, mogratos on mi solo, kinsansina polystar,the bass genius lof' lofombo,not to forget yamatoura kakol
this generique was something else
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 22:48 by archos »

NEWSIDE96 #1 on: December 29, 2014, 22:53

• View Profile
 ;D ;D  I was about to do ten year anniversary on this along with sautez deja  ;D, but wow lofombo played the bass I thought it was Michel and by the way this generique is probably the best I've heard in my whole entire life seriously especially the priere priere part and at the time 2004 going 2005 that new years party  :) Alerte Generale rocked it  :) :) :)

archos #2 on: December 29, 2014, 22:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes, actually michel did a pre-record(témoin in french) but it was not convincing as final version so lofombo came to rescue
 haha yeah those were too really good generiques,even ferre admiited alerte scared les marquis

NEWSIDE96 #3 on: December 29, 2014, 23:00

• View Profile
archos Vieux Nsone nayebi tse kisi nina asimbaka parce que tout le temps you think he will fail he always surprise you, Celeo also proved  his worth anyway enough with the talking before I annoy you  :)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: December 29, 2014, 23:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This was fire!!!!Archos, i think it was Michel Bass on this generique not Ya Gode.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: December 29, 2014, 23:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
No man,i got confirmation that it was gode,from pinos bidenda its today i was talking to him through a common friend and i asked him how come lofombo played all ingeta,and from then he  started talking how lofombo played in old songs of werra like alerte among others,koffi's generique loi and many others where he was not credited at all but either played  his own creations or rescued a group bassist by playing the guy's partitions but much better to the liking of the boss
another recent example of that was the soyons serieux generique  which was never released in full version was created by sunda but played much better by lofombo
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 23:45 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: December 29, 2014, 23:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanx for that info ndeko, i cannot argue any further since Pinos Bidenda is JP Kys's assistant so he knows who did what in studio. It explains why Gode has been the one recording all the songs in studio.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: December 29, 2014, 23:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 you are welcome bro, i was actually shocked about lofombo  playing that,but also when pinos said lofombo had during one the days of recording of ingeta completed 6 songs in 2 hours,this guys is a machine :D :D :D
some do weeks before getting the result they wanted

NEWSIDE96 #8 on: December 30, 2014, 00:01

• View Profile
Now I see why Pepe kalle loved lofombo so much and he even chantal switzerland how disrespectful towards top bassist Masela and Christian Mwepu  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KAISARI #9 on: December 30, 2014, 05:27

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Werra sure knows how to play his cards, this was a huge statement...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #10 on: December 30, 2014, 09:19

• View Profile
you are welcome bro, i was actually shocked about lofombo  playing that,but also when pinos said lofombo had during one the days of recording of ingeta completed 6 songs in 2 hours,this guys is a machine :D :D :D
some do weeks before getting the result they wanted
I think this statement has to be revisited and clarified. I'm not suggesting that your information is inaccurate, but I do not for once believe that Lofombo had anything to do with Alerte Generale. There are no signatures or footprints of Lofombo's style like in Ingeta. I cannot see what he brought to the party in this instance as everything sounds very much like its all work of Michel Bass.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:16 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

archos #11 on: December 30, 2014, 10:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes i get what you mean brother,but i think lofombo sometimes does not play his own style but rather like the bassist he replaces but better,another example of that case is the unreleasee generique  of jb mpiana of 2013(the one for his 10 years anniversary) its lofombo who played but most of the creation were from sunda
 while following a topic on facebook today i actually found something of the issue of lofombo and alerte
 ADT YANKI MPUYI je te confirme que c'est Lofombo qui a joué alerte générale .Michel asala témoin ya bcp des secrets en matière du studio des albums tu peux joué mais na mixe si l'ingénieur trouve que ca Cole pas on appel un pro pour remplacer voilà
 in short yanki confirms its lofombo who played despite michel recorded but when doing mix engineer was not convinced so he called lofombo to re do it instead and better

PCGY KASTELLO #12 on: December 30, 2014, 21:14

• View Profile