Author Topic: Jb's new video for the Primus generique  (Read 8501 times)

archos #15 on: January 04, 2015, 18:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly jdog thats a strange choice,even though kibens clearly made big efforts  lets stay until 2010 his dancing is completely gone his moves looks heavy,and same for jdl aka mister i only move on one leg while dancing lol
knowing jb's current state of mind i am sure he just did the clip because he had to,without any special vision

EMOVICTEAM #16 on: January 04, 2015, 20:21

• View Profile
Let jb retire. I would not mind at all. The guy gave us music until Anti Tero was released. At that moment i knew jb was in trouble. Since then he has struggled to come back.

Jdog #17 on: January 04, 2015, 20:30

• View Profile
Emo, what about Kipe Ya Yo,QETP and Soyons Serieux? You don't like those albums?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #18 on: January 05, 2015, 00:13

• View Profile
Emo, what about Kipe Ya Yo,QETP and Soyons Serieux? You don't like those albums?

You see Jdog, this is why i said he has been struggling. In all these three, few songs come out. Recording has been fair to bad (no makaba no titina no binens but kibense). All in all QETP is better than the other two. But you cant compare these albums to TH and Internet.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #19 on: January 05, 2015, 11:40

• View Profile
Werrason is a new breed of 21st century entrepreneurial musicians as opposed to JB Mpiana who is to put it simply, just a singer. The obvious question then is, what do I mean when I describe Werrason as an “entrepreneurial musician”?  I define entrepreneurship as innovative productive enterprise undertaken by a musician. The core elements of that definition are innovation, productivity and enterprise.

So how does  Werrason embody those 3 qualities?

1. Innovation

Werrason develops innovative visions and walks distinctive paths with his music. Be it with introducing new musicians or new beats; his new music sounds fresh, he is compelling on stage, his concerts resound with inspired programming, and the choreographies are inspired and breath taking. Werrason is one musician who also recognises professional opportunities that others miss and thereby tap potent sources of income like he did with forays into world beats, the decalle sound and now the gbedu from Nigeria.

2. Productivity

The French word ‘entrepreneur’ translates as “one who undertakes.” Entrepreneurial musicians TAKE ACTION and work productively for years on end. Their steady creativity sets them apart from the would-be artists who are merely imaginative. Imagination alone produces nothing. Creative people work & Werrason does exactly that.

3. Entrepreneurial

Werrason has a business model for his music which he merged with his passion for music and created the practicalities of succeeding in the marketplace. Werrason creates musical products and services he believes in, and as we can now attest to, is also enthusiastically selling his work via diverse channels like Amazon, CD, live performances & exclusive downloads.

In such a cut-throat world where there are more musicians than ever, it is important to understand how to distinguish oneself from the pack and stand out and I think Werrason is a model musician from whom other Congolese musicians ought to learn.