Author Topic: REQUEST FERRE BILL BOARD FROM ADMIN  (Read 3884 times)

johnbas on: June 19, 2017, 07:35

• View Profile
Dear guys I have a serious Request to Admin, we have a new Album that has rocked us all and I am sure you will all agree when I say Werrason Bill Board of Sans Potou on the Forum should atleast be taken down, since it's an old album and be Replaced by QQJD CD cover..I think it's only fair and also appreciate the music this brother has given us..Besides being Ferre's Fan, we need to be Alternate in terms of what is trending..Ferre is trending now with QQJD as much as he did with Manix, Boss and Judgement..What do we need to appreciate this brother? Court Order?

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:28

• View Profile

princesab #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:35

• View Profile
I suggest an animated one which will be changing from this to that..

I Strongly agree that the Sans Po'''' has stayed for long... IT GOOD THOUGH - AHAHHAAAA.

The problem is its within five days, we are going to forget about QQDJ or whatever...

johnbas #3 on: June 19, 2017, 12:33

• View Profile
Hahaha Princesab, I can see you have jokes..This Album will take us through the rest of the year..I challenge any artists to bring anything close to QQJD...Where is Archos, he needs to attend to the Bill Board issue..Kkkk

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 19, 2017, 13:04

• View Profile
Guys can you please stop polemic????? It is really stressing checking post and seeing things like Ferre's album will be forget and so on, because we are not in the polemique era anymore and this is forum were created to share and enjoy the Congolese music not to fight over who has the best album

johnbas #5 on: June 19, 2017, 17:04

• View Profile
Manzambi thank you for your concern about refraining from polemic, I'm quite sure Princesab  was joking and on my side no offense was taken..Just playing as boys..peace.