Author Topic: BM: MAKOLONGULU YESSSSS  (Read 4770 times)

johnbas on: October 17, 2017, 15:28

• View Profile

This is what I'm talking about, simple interesting music..No noise...guys this is good, I am surprised I only found out about this guy today....BM yes....Makolongulu Raaaaaaaa!!!!!

shamala #1 on: October 17, 2017, 18:28

• View Profile

This is what I'm talking about, simple interesting music..No noise...guys this is good, I am surprised I only found out about this guy today....BM yes....Makolongulu Raaaaaaaa!!!!!

This craze was big... I posted afew videos a while ago.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

johnbas #2 on: October 17, 2017, 19:03

• View Profile
I don't know how did I miss it..it has been playing the whole day..Mmm supreme dancers uyebi kaka he! kkk, I like the English parts as well..

shamala #3 on: October 17, 2017, 19:42

• View Profile
I don't know how did I miss it..it has been playing the whole day..Mmm supreme dancers uyebi kaka he! kkk, I like the English parts as well..

Below is a Latina
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: October 19, 2017, 08:02

• View Profile
This guy can be big business only if he goes to Kin. He has huge potential. I play his music all day in my bar.

Manzambi94 #5 on: October 19, 2017, 12:53

• View Profile

Talking about French and Belgian Congolese I was absolutely mesmerized by this song che the last minutes from 2:47 until the end.
By the way this guy is on Youssoupha's label (Tabu's son)

The live version is made in the same day that Fally came in wow
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 12:58 by Manzambi94 »

Matebu #6 on: October 19, 2017, 14:54

• View Profile
@manzambi I like Naza, and I think he's really promising, but he needs to loose some (a lot) of weight for the sake of his health. He has trouble performing on stage for long, even has trouble sitting in chairs  for interviews

He's like how Notorious BIG (RIP) was, clinically defined as morbidly obese in his early 20's. If I weren't for him getting shot, something cardiovascular would've taken him out

Manzambi94 #7 on: October 19, 2017, 21:30

• View Profile
@manzambi I like Naza, and I think he's really promising, but he needs to loose some (a lot) of weight for the sake of his health. He has trouble performing on stage for long, even has trouble sitting in chairs  for interviews

He's like how Notorious BIG (RIP) was, clinically defined as morbidly obese in his early 20's. If I weren't for him getting shot, something cardiovascular would've taken him out
You know taking a second look on the second video I can feel what you are saying he misses some songs part evem though they are easy to sing with a huge fatigue, I didn't know he was this bad for the health, did Youssoupha or KeBalck or any of his friends did something to make him understand that needs to change the eating?