Author Topic: RENDEKITA!!!!  (Read 4045 times)

johnbas on: July 19, 2018, 18:42

• View Profile
Damn it Guys!! This Album is too good. I mean when did we last heard such good music from anyone from Wenge..Blaise is always releasing some massive stuff, very captivating. Cant stop listening to it. Balia Ngando is one of my best too.

Anyone with knowledge on when is he planning to do the real marketing of this Album. We cant let him ruin it.

Ken Bilele #1 on: July 19, 2018, 19:02

• View Profile
He's not made up there not because he is a poor musician but because he is a poor marketer. You can have an excellent product but if you don't market it then it won't go past your store.

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 19, 2018, 19:27

• View Profile
Blaise is actually taking the piss with this promotion I'm still sooo confused by this tactic

mvulusi96 #3 on: July 19, 2018, 19:42

Blaise is actually taking the piss with this promotion I'm still sooo confused by this tactic

It’s not his tactic. Its the tactic of his manager, who wants to promote his album in Europe first, so that he can get money. Promotiong an album in Kinshasa is a waste of money. You will only lose, since that nobody will buy your cd only the piracy version which are sold by  Chinese, Indian, Lebanese and Nigerian people in Kinshasa and you got to pay “corrupt” all those tv channels, radio and journalist to let play your album with on the end not even receiving the money back trought those royalties of Socoda, since that those radio’s, musicbars and tv channels don’t pay those taxes. Hence why many don’t like to promote albums in Kinshasa. I will not be surpised if Blaise Bula will be in conflict with his manager after 3 or 6 months, like many other artists.

Werrason, JB Mpiana, Fally Ipupa, Ferre Gola & Koffi Olomide don’t have the same probleem, since that they have alot of money and also because they are friends with those tv-directors and even have the power to fire journalists of those channels and they pirate themselves to not be victims to that problem and to gain some money. Wemba denouced that, but was them sued by Koffi.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 19:49 by mvulusi96 »

johnbas #4 on: July 19, 2018, 21:23

• View Profile
Well that makes sense, at the end of the day one needs to have a budget for marketing. But hey, been going crazy with this album. Now.I.understand why he took this long to release an album. Packed and water tight stuff. Good job Mr Bula, for the love of music you proved to be in the game and still going strong.

Longbluesquid #5 on: July 20, 2018, 05:15

• View Profile
Why doesn't Blaise Bula use streaming to this advantage promoting that way. Also social media.