Author Topic: Did we miss something?  (Read 3145 times)

BG-ground on: May 02, 2016, 16:24

• View Profile

I didn't understand Maman Amazone reaction when congolese artirts came...Did she not like them? Her late husband was a role model to the majority, he even feat with most of them them(even Tshala Muana)...I really didn't appreciat her behavior. If it was Koffi I'd get it!

Matebu #1 on: May 02, 2016, 16:37

• View Profile
Although Mère Amazone remained behind the scenes over the years, she's a very combative and emotional person. She was the driving force in the most of big polemics Wemba's had, telling him not to forgive and forget. Wemba on his own wanted to be a peace keeper.

Matebu #2 on: May 02, 2016, 16:41

• View Profile
Unfortunately the reprter in this video stated that Lutumba Simaro is quite sick and is in Europe recieving treatment. Hopefully he recovers well.

archos #3 on: May 02, 2016, 16:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed papa simaro returned to europe not so long ago,nioka longo is also quite sick had not performed for a while
hopefully he remains alive for some more time,jb werra and fally owe him a feat and it would be good for them aswell,he had been requesting it for years but they are having primadonna attitude,next time vieux next time i have this or that to do abroad and when i return i will call you and never do it