Author Topic: R.I.P Dodo Munoko ex Afrisa nd Zaiko LL  (Read 4151 times)

BG-ground on: October 09, 2018, 04:15

• View Profile
A friend of mine living in L.A just confirm to me Dodo Munoko(who can be seen in a video of Zaiko trip in Los Angels) passed away of Cardiac Arrest not too long ago

May his soul rest in Peace

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: October 09, 2018, 04:25

• View Profile
Are you serious. Oh my god. This is so sad. He sang with Zaiko Langa Langa in California just a few weeks ago.
Here

His voice could be heard here.

He was a guest at Nyboma and Pepe Kalle concert. He sang lead of Nyboma's Likambo. So sad.
At 20:00 to 32:00, you will hear Dodo's sweet lead vocals.

Matebu #2 on: October 09, 2018, 04:34

• View Profile
Wow, RIP to a great. Thanks for letting us know

Matebu #3 on: October 09, 2018, 04:41

• View Profile
Man, he wasn’t looking to good at the Zaiko concert. Seemed like he was struggling to breath while singing. So sad

I really fear for Nyoka Longo’s health all the time. He has that ominous swollen belly, but he still iperforms and travels every week in his mid 60’s. He should be on sabbatical at this point

mvulusi96 #4 on: October 09, 2018, 12:16

Drumstar98 #5 on: October 09, 2018, 16:57

• View Profile
Are you serious. Oh my god. This is so sad. He sang with Zaiko Langa Langa in California just a few weeks ago.
Here

His voice could be heard here.

He was a guest at Nyboma and Pepe Kalle concert. He sang lead of Nyboma's Likambo. So sad.
At 20:00 to 32:00, you will hear Dodo's sweet lead vocals.

He also sang a duo with Reddy Amisi in the album Injustice on tracks; Sans Espoir.

Drumstar98 #6 on: October 09, 2018, 21:45

• View Profile
Man, he wasn’t looking to good at the Zaiko concert. Seemed like he was struggling to breath while singing. So sad

I really fear for Nyoka Longo’s health all the time. He has that ominous swollen belly, but he still iperforms and travels every week in his mid 60’s. He should be on sabbatical at this point
Code: [Select]

I think it's time for Nyoka Longo to throw in the flag and stop playing music for the sake of his health.