Author Topic: Wenge Musica Aile Paris  (Read 2242 times)

BrazzaBoy on: July 11, 2021, 17:32

• View Profile
Am I the only one to this day that still thinks that Molangi Ya Malasi is superior to every other Wenge Musica 4x4 albums? I think sonically their musicians were better and also think they had way better vocalist. I’ll take bula mbemba and roi pele vocally over jb and bula.

Also feel as though Wenge 4x4 was more pop and Aile Paris was more authethic especially when it comes to Rumbas

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: July 12, 2021, 17:07

• View Profile
Wenge Alie Paris was a band that made their own version of Victoria Elesien. Depeticho was more a rougher version of Joly Mubiala and Marie Paul was more a rougher version of Kester Emeneya.

BienMat23 #2 on: July 12, 2021, 18:20

• View Profile
I person think Nganga nzambe >>>> Molangi ya malasi. And also Kalayi Boeinge is better than any Wenge El/Aile paris album

mrvibes #3 on: July 12, 2021, 18:36

• View Profile
I will go for Nganga nzambe being the best el Paris only best album. But when it comes to both wenge I believe pentagon was the best and when comes to singer , the Malay Boeing line is far the best of all.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: July 13, 2021, 08:11

• View Profile
Although Molangi ya Malasi is Ricoco Bulambemba's solo album, I prefer it above Nganga Nzambe. Its has that old Paris-sound, mixing Soukous with the authentic Congolese music-genre, which is quite rare, while Nganga Nzambe is a copy of Victoria Eleison mixed the old Anti-Choc stye.

Molangi ya Malasi is magic, like Matebu, Proclamation, Place Vendome, the song Molangi ya Malasi (due to it's videoclip), gave many youngsters the desire to come to Europe with the song Mundele Ndombe, Ricoco describing the trip from Kinshasa to Paris and the Paris-nightlife at that time. Ricoco dedicated a song to God in the song Nouveau Testament.

Nganga Nzambe is not bad, it's also an excellent album like Molangi ya Malasi. But it's like Marie Paul, had to cry all his pain out. Because almost all songs are betrayal in love. In the song Fidelite sens Unique he sung against Wenge 4x4, who betrayed him in his opinion. It made Wenge 4x4 mad and they recorded Le Monde est Mechant as reaction. My favorite song in Nganga Nzambe is Dernier Sommeil d'Amour. Nganga Nzambe is normally Marie Paul's solo album, but his gave lead guitarist Zing Zong the opportunity to put a song, which had Jus d'Ete Mulopwe as lead singer.

Nganga Nzambe did it well, but it's the trip to Kinshasa the same year and the remix-album that boosted the album more, because Molangi ya Malasi was first still dominating it. It could have been different, if Ricoco decided to go with them to the trip instead of changing his mind after getting influenced by his "mpangi ya bwala" Aimé Buanga.

For there's no album of Wenge 4x4 that comes close to Kin E Bougé, which is recorded with only 9 musicians. That album changed everything and is revolutionary on many aspects. But I prefer Molangi ya Malasi over it.

BrazzaBoy #5 on: July 15, 2021, 01:39

• View Profile
Although Molangi ya Malasi is Ricoco Bulambemba's solo album, I prefer it above Nganga Nzambe. Its has that old Paris-sound, mixing Soukous with the authentic Congolese music-genre, which is quite rare, while Nganga Nzambe is a copy of Victoria Eleison mixed the old Anti-Choc stye.

Molangi ya Malasi is magic, like Matebu, Proclamation, Place Vendome, the song Molangi ya Malasi (due to it's videoclip), gave many youngsters the desire to come to Europe with the song Mundele Ndombe, Ricoco describing the trip from Kinshasa to Paris and the Paris-nightlife at that time. Ricoco dedicated a song to God in the song Nouveau Testament.

Nganga Nzambe is not bad, it's also an excellent album like Molangi ya Malasi. But it's like Marie Paul, had to cry all his pain out. Because almost all songs are betrayal in love. In the song Fidelite sens Unique he sung against Wenge 4x4, who betrayed him in his opinion. It made Wenge 4x4 mad and they recorded Le Monde est Mechant as reaction. My favorite song in Nganga Nzambe is Dernier Sommeil d'Amour. Nganga Nzambe is normally Marie Paul's solo album, but his gave lead guitarist Zing Zong the opportunity to put a song, which had Jus d'Ete Mulopwe as lead singer.

Nganga Nzambe did it well, but it's the trip to Kinshasa the same year and the remix-album that boosted the album more, because Molangi ya Malasi was first still dominating it. It could have been different, if Ricoco decided to go with them to the trip instead of changing his mind after getting influenced by his "mpangi ya bwala" Aimé Buanga.

For there's no album of Wenge 4x4 that comes close to Kin E Bougé, which is recorded with only 9 musicians. That album changed everything and is revolutionary on many aspects. But I prefer Molangi ya Malasi over it.

Thats exactly how I feel about it. Its my favorite outta the 1st wenge generation for sure sonically. I understand Wenge 4x4 had a much greater impact culturally but sonically that album is immaculate.

Wenge 4x4’s rumbas just never do it for me. Honestly i know its a hot take but id take a lot of peoples rumbas over 4x4. To me the only reason why wenge became what it was is because of the sebene parts thanks to ekokota

BienMat23 #6 on: July 15, 2021, 21:55

• View Profile
Please please if someone can help me find the Nganga Nzambe live album in ANY format CD, MP3 or files anything