Author Topic: INTERESTING COMENTARY ON PATERNITY OF NDOMBOLO  (Read 1923 times)

shamala on: October 02, 2021, 15:57

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

BrazzaBoy #1 on: October 02, 2021, 18:46

• View Profile
Very interesting explanation. We all know the story but him saying ndombolo is a family affair definitely puts it in perspective. Bouro in QL, Alain in Wenge and that famous clip of the two young boys dancing at JB Mpiana’s concert turning out to be Bouro and Alain’s little brothers. I never knew the little boys were their brothers until much later

jeantwatwa #2 on: October 02, 2021, 22:40

• View Profile
Don’t forget that in pure Bantu, there is no word for cousin. So brother just as easily mean a cousin or a close relative, not necessarily “brother” in the western context.

I speak under correction correction for those more fluent in contemporary Kinshasa Lingala.

BrazzaBoy #3 on: October 03, 2021, 00:04

• View Profile
Ahhhh gotcha thats true. So then are Bourro and Alain cousins or you mean the little boys might have been their little cousins

CM PRINCE #4 on: October 03, 2021, 00:15

• View Profile
Alain and Bouro are actually brothers they have the same parents and everything. Come on guys they look alike, it’s Seguin who’s their cousin.

jeantwatwa #5 on: October 03, 2021, 15:57

• View Profile
Ahhhh gotcha thats true. So then are Bourro and Alain cousins or you mean the little boys might have been their little cousins

Alain and Bourro are brothers, I'm referring to the little boys.... but don't take my words for it

archos #6 on: October 03, 2021, 16:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Alain and Bourro are brothers, I'm referring to the little boys.... but don't take my words for it

the little boys are their youngest brothers bro

heres one of them as grown man

jeantwatwa #7 on: October 04, 2021, 15:19

• View Profile
thanks for the clarity @Archos , appreciate