Author Topic: Effrakata beard  (Read 4401 times)

BrazzaBoy on: May 05, 2018, 03:10

• View Profile
Why do we never talk about Koffi’s beard in Effrakata? I feel like we let this guy slide for 18 years now but its time to address it  ;D If anybody is close with the Koffi central team, tell him
The forum wants explanations we dont care if its 18 later  :D all in good fun of course

Props to you if you already know exactly what I was talking about before even opening the thread just by the title  :D ;D

Matebu #1 on: May 05, 2018, 03:52

• View Profile
That era was a mess 2001-03 in particular. Everyone was dressing and having crazy braids/hair dyes
like idiots because we all thought it was cool. So much cringe:

^ But man Effrakata was so huge at the time... full Stade de Martyrs, meaning 175,000+ in attendance.  Nobody was touching him the months after release.

Let’s also take a moment to address this...

Yup, swimming goggles ;D ;D ;D

And Koffi’s beard was nothing compared to Werra’s. He had a weird obsession with Asian Samurai/Yakuza culture  :o :o

Kiekie, I have many “gems” in my archive the way folks were dressed and acting equally as crazy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:00 by Matebu »

princesab #2 on: May 05, 2018, 06:28

• View Profile
Werras obsession with Yakuza... Is it because of his Karate talent/skills??

I heard he has a black belt.

SoukousFan #3 on: May 05, 2018, 06:29

• View Profile
I forgave them because they produced hits! kkkk

archos #4 on: May 05, 2018, 07:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Werras obsession with Yakuza... Is it because of his Karate talent/skills??

I heard he has a black belt.

yeah werra was black belt and went into dan level if i recall well,jb and adolphe used to taunt him calling him "bruce lee" when he'd get pissed and start getting confused when talking :D :D

Tata Nkiadi #5 on: May 05, 2018, 14:46

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
That era was a mess 2001-03 in particular. Everyone was dressing and having crazy braids/hair dyes
like idiots because we all thought it was cool. So much cringe:

^ But man Effrakata was so huge at the time... full Stade de Martyrs, meaning 175,000+ in attendance.  Nobody was touching him the months after release.

I didn't watch many Congolese videos then, they were way too cheesy, especially since I was watching MTV and BET.  I knew about Koffi's pencil beard, but I had NO idea he was also doing that stupid colored weave corn row trend! I'm glad they've finally grown away from it.  My dad would used to tell me, "You can tell the difference between a Congolese living in America and a Congolese living in Europe."  Europe were horrible influences when it came to fashion for Congolese.