Author Topic: MAMU TSHALA CRIES AFTER HEARTFELT MESSAGE FROM WERRA OVER HER 40 YEARS OF CAREER  (Read 3184 times)

archos on: May 12, 2018, 09:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

In short werra says a concert hall should be renamed tshala muana over her massive contribution to our music, or any other gesture authorities could do to maintain her legacy forever
 he has absolute respect and admiration for her and wherever they happen to be at same place he'd never play the i am werrason so i stay where i am to be cocky he'd go towards her take his cap off and show her due respect if they are somewhere and there is no seat for her he'd stand up for her
he wishes her a even longer career and more and more success
and she could not resist after hearing it

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 12, 2018, 12:54

• View Profile

In short werra says a concert hall should be renamed tshala muana over her massive contribution to our music, or any other gesture authorities could do to maintain her legacy forever
 he has absolute respect and admiration for her and wherever they happen to be at same place he'd never play the i am werrason so i stay where i am to be cocky he'd go towards her take his cap off and show her due respect if they are somewhere and there is no seat for her he'd stand up for her
he wishes her a even longer career and more and more success
and she could not resist after hearing it

Wow that's huuuuge, especially from Werra who really doesn't like to show many of his vulnerable/compliment type side, I totally agree with Werra Tshala Muana influenced a lot of artist especially on the folkloristics and on the generic side of music.

Tata Nkiadi #2 on: May 14, 2018, 22:33

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Archos, have you done a biography on Tshala Muana's career yet?

archos #3 on: May 14, 2018, 22:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile